Score: 4.46 Votes: 67
rate this

Happy Couple Contributing Back to What Boys Want Forum :)

Starter: Twolovers84 Posted: 13 years ago Views: 49.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 26
I like the last set,with nice view on beautiful ass. Great.
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Lvl 5
Hey,

More top quality sexy pics, thank you for the additons today!

It's really really appreciated the fact you try and talk to us and message us back, perosnally I think it adds a lot, getting a feel (I wish) metaphorically speaking for the people behind them and you guys are such nice people! adds something extra almost like you could be the guys next door and your right it is a lot fun

Big up R for being a sexy little messager (wheres the clap emoticon gone)

Have a good day, an avid admirer!
i've been checking wbw a lot more the last couple of days just to see if there was an update to this thread. i think R's got a fantastic ass and look forward to more pic's
Lvl 18
What a great thread so far - 5 stars!
Please keep it up
Lvl 13
Where do i sign
Lvl 30
She has a nice ass, thks for sharing.
Keep it up!
Lvl 4
very nice
but plz i wanna see her naked in doggy position....
Lvl 4
I'm all for becoming buddies I do think the interaction enhances things, yes. Having some kind of story/background/whatever is a BIG turn-on.
Lvl 26
You choose pose just keep posting.
Lvl 10
these things take time people!
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Twolovers84

these things take time people!
Don't waste it then!!!
Lvl 4
Honestly, how many people have emptied a nut to R's obscenely ridiculous ass?
Lvl 14
She has a great ass I would love to get behind her.
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by shonne

...Don't waste it then!!!

yes
put her in doggy position ,,,, open her ass
take the shoot .... show us
Lvl 13
R is definitely smoking hot! And i think that creating a story line definitely adds to the pics.

You can do something like take her out and take pics along the way, and then bring her back to the house for for a nightcap and take pics of the whole evening. Then when you post the pics you can comment as you go. This kind of picture posting is far and away the best in my opinion.

Keep up the great work!
Thanks for sharing.
Lvl 10
We are greatly considering sending certain pictures only to some of our good new friends on this site (just because we aren't crazy about all of them being online) . .

Anyone out there a good friend? Maybe we can intimately send you some other pictures in our collection
Lvl 21
"a lot to say a few works"...meaning,where r the pic's???
Lvl 5
Well that depends upon how you define a "good" friend here?

And before anyone starts giving you crap a message to everyone... these great people (R and J) have chosen to share with us some of their intimate and super sexy/hot pics, that's quite something so be thankful for what they have shown and don't moan if they choose not to share everything! and be appreciative that they are nice people with lives to lead and won't be spending 24hours a day sitting here just waiting to do your every request

Rant over... Sorry lol I could just see it coming though and it really annoys me when people start posting crap on threads becuase they want more more more more more and now now now now, wheres my haha

Take care guys...
Lvl 6
I just wanted to say thank you for posting and sharing what you already have! "R" is such a truly lovely and sexy lady!
  • Goto: