* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 9
nice stuff!
Lvl 13
Great!
Lvl 6
I hope I don't open a can of worms.. but just wondering. What is it about seeing another man's cum on some girl's face that turns a guy on?

Do you imagine that it's your cum??

I guess I just don't get it.
Lvl 6
This set is a special dedicace to facial.land :

Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by VeraLynn

I hope I don't open a can of worms.. but just wondering. What is it about seeing another man's cum on some girl's face that turns a guy on?

Do you imagine that it's your cum??

I guess I just don't get it.

Hello veralynn.
No I don't imagine it my cum but I feel it very exciting to see some girl with some cum on her face. I really like to practice it with my own gfs but some pix like that don't let me cold as ice !!! I don't know how to explain it and I'm not sure I have to... It's simply a sexthing I like ! I suppose you have another one !
Have a good day Veralynn.
Lvl 6
Lvl 6
fakesyndrome, thanks for trying ot explain it. I figured it was a guy thing. I like to try to understand these things better. Sometimes it's very difficult.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by VeraLynn

fakesyndrome, thanks for trying ot explain it. I figured it was a guy thing. I like to try to understand these things better. Sometimes it's very difficult.

You're welcome !
I suppose you are in the right way about it : It certinly a guy thing and I can understand it's difficult to understand for a girl but... be quiet, in my side there is a lot of women things that I must work a lot to understand...
Bye
Lvl 6

Lvl 8
Interesting question, I think it is a turn on to see girls enjoying it. and to think that they like doing it. Obviously that is not always the case in which case my reaction is somewhat mixed. Sometimes the surprise reaction is quite funny. I also find it quite fascinating to see the different amounts of cum and the distance it goes...I don't get the cum that look totally homogonised like icing on a cake, is that fake?
Lvl 6

Lvl 6
In my relationship I can understand there is a lot of guys who give a special attention about their cum . I suppose it's because of the deep relation there is between our orgasm and the sensations we have when the cum make is way in our sex to go out !!!
That a part of my point of view. The different considerations about amount, consistance and distance of the loads are certainly personal !
  • Goto: