Score: 4.66 Votes: 67
rate this

Cumfaces Syndrome

Starter: fakesyndrome Posted: 17 years ago Views: 147.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
I always aim for the mouth, I want my girls to eat my cum, not just wipe it off with a towel...
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by RBW123

When I first saw these types of pictures I did not like them but they are quite I don’t know just something about them, in the main I believe that what has happened in most of them is most girls do not swallow hence it has got to go somewhere when the time comes so to speak

agreed, aim for the throat and let her guzzle it down....
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by zippo2222

[reply=rainbowdemon]
[reply=VeraLynn]
I hope I don't open a can of worms.. but just wondering. What is it about seeing another man's cum on some girl's face that turns a guy on?

Do you imagine that it's your cum??

I guess I just don't get it.

Eat it girls...I eat my own cum out of your pussy or ass. fair is fair.

I don't get it either. I can't imagine a woman actually liking that. Which works out, because I have no desire to do it.
[/reply]

Same here. Pics. of it do nothin' for me and I wouldn't dream of doing it myself. (And no woman I've ever been with has ever expressed an interest in it either. )
[/reply]
Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Lvl 6
Nice one : http://www.whatboyswant.com/fullsize/831996/forum/
Really funny
nice pics ... but I would go for the mouth anytime... has too swallow !
Lvl 16
heeh, never had a girl that would let me to be fair, but i always managed to get some on the face when aiming for the boobs
Lvl 17

Lvl 17
Lvl 17
its the primal need to mark ones territory. to cum on her face is like peeing in the yard. other men theoritcally would know that this is owned. Dont forget I say primal. Its like the stuff left behind when a girl likes you. I guarantee you if a girl likes you and she spends the night. Invariably something is left behind - ear rings, bra, brush etc. Its a very primal method of marking. To see it is dirty and by dirty I mean somewhat humiliating, very sexual and submissive. in other words I own you but maybe not to that extent.
Lvl 25
(K)
Quote:
Originally posted by nappyz

[reply=zippo2222]
[reply=rainbowdemon]
[reply=VeraLynn]
I hope I don't open a can of worms.. but just wondering. What is it about seeing another man's cum on some girl's face that turns a guy on?

Do you imagine that it's your cum??

I guess I just don't get it.

Eat it girls...I eat my own cum out of your pussy or ass. fair is fair.

I don't get it either. I can't imagine a woman actually liking that. Which works out, because I have no desire to do it.
[/reply]

Same here. Pics. of it do nothin' for me and I wouldn't dream of doing it myself. (And no woman I've ever been with has ever expressed an interest in it either. )
[/reply]
[/reply]
Really it's an animal thing - I love the smell & feel of my mate's sexual scent on my face - it works for the rest of the animal kingdom xx
(K)
Lvl 7
your awesome monica. will you marry me?
Lvl 21
thank you!
Lvl 10
Monica's awesome..and yes, I do want to fuck her like an animal
Lvl 13