Score: 3.56 Votes: 54
rate this

Black Guys - White Girls

Starter: jennysamples Posted: 14 years ago Views: 45.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by xavier5150

I think it depends on your perspective. My girlfriend was always curious as to why some of her friends liked black guys so much. Adding to that that her father was such a blatant racist, it made the whole thought of having sex with a black man taboo and exciting.

After years of dating and discussing our deepest fantasies with each other and exploring multiple partners, swapping, girl on girl, mfm and so on, she brought it up as something she wanted to try at least once to see what the big deal was all about.

She had my blessing and when the opportunity presented itself with a study partner from class, she went for it.

She loved every minute of that first experience and has had many black men since.

We have explored lots in this area and she and I both love the feelings both sexual and mental that it brings.

Everything from secretly rebelling against her dad's ways to the social stigma it presents in some situations.

We're both pretty crazy. We went to her parents house one Thanksgiving with her in a skirt, no panties, and a black guys cum dripping from her just for the shear thrill of it. Pass the potatoes dad...(while a black man's cum dripped onto her chair).

We just have fun with it.

im not sure id drip someones spunk all over my parents furniture but ok
  • Goto: