Score: 3.56 Votes: 54
rate this

Black Guys - White Girls

Starter: jennysamples Posted: 15 years ago Views: 45.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Just wondering if you all had any interesting pics of black guys with white girls.

Vids: http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/4247935/1/10/White_milf_rebecca_gets_fucked_in_a_hotel.html
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Roadkill1977 finds this awesome.
Lvl 29
Why?
Lvl 6
I think its hot
Lvl 6

Lvl 14
Wow!!! all these white women who love black boy ball gravy
Lvl 6

Lvl 6

Lvl 6
sorry wrong forum.... can someone move?
Lvl 26
Awesome post,it is very exciting when I see all that black meet on white horny chicks!Btw,post only 20 pix per post or mods will be VERY angry!
Lvl 6
awsome, whould loved to see my white gf gangbanged like this
Lvl 16
Good stuff indeed
Lvl 6
nice pic's can we see some more please
Lvl 12
awesome post mate
keep them coming
thnx
Lvl 22
WOW ! 5 ***** for the effort !
Lvl 4
Great pics.
Lvl 9
i dont think interracial sex adds or takes away anything from what it is, and that is just sex.

On the other hand, almost every video i have ever seen that has a black man in it is degrading to the woman, and is done for sport. It is the same reason i dont watch bangbus.

If the people are having sex for fun and there isnt any one person clearly in control of the situation that i can enjoy it, but if it is a group of guys jamming their dicks down a girls throat i cant enjoy it and i dont care what color the dudes are.
Lvl 4
I think it depends on your perspective. My girlfriend was always curious as to why some of her friends liked black guys so much. Adding to that that her father was such a blatant racist, it made the whole thought of having sex with a black man taboo and exciting.

After years of dating and discussing our deepest fantasies with each other and exploring multiple partners, swapping, girl on girl, mfm and so on, she brought it up as something she wanted to try at least once to see what the big deal was all about.

She had my blessing and when the opportunity presented itself with a study partner from class, she went for it.

She loved every minute of that first experience and has had many black men since.

We have explored lots in this area and she and I both love the feelings both sexual and mental that it brings.

Everything from secretly rebelling against her dad's ways to the social stigma it presents in some situations.

We're both pretty crazy. We went to her parents house one Thanksgiving with her in a skirt, no panties, and a black guys cum dripping from her just for the shear thrill of it. Pass the potatoes dad...(while a black man's cum dripped onto her chair).

We just have fun with it.
Binom finds this awesome.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by xavier5150

I think it depends on your perspective. My girlfriend was always curious as to why some of her friends liked black guys so much. Adding to that that her father was such a blatant racist, it made the whole thought of having sex with a black man taboo and exciting.

After years of dating and discussing our deepest fantasies with each other and exploring multiple partners, swapping, girl on girl, mfm and so on, she brought it up as something she wanted to try at least once to see what the big deal was all about.

She had my blessing and when the opportunity presented itself with a study partner from class, she went for it.

She loved every minute of that first experience and has had many black men since.

We have explored lots in this area and she and I both love the feelings both sexual and mental that it brings.

Everything from secretly rebelling against her dad's ways to the social stigma it presents in some situations.

We're both pretty crazy. We went to her parents house one Thanksgiving with her in a skirt, no panties, and a black guys cum dripping from her just for the shear thrill of it. Pass the potatoes dad...(while a black man's cum dripped onto her chair).

We just have fun with it.

i am sure it will be just as much fun explaining how we you two have a black baby in a white couple.
Lvl 4
She's on the pill. But if she did get pregnant, so be it.
Quote:
Originally posted by xavier5150

She's on the pill. But if she did get pregnant, so be it.
She better stay with you.

*** THIS THREAD SEEMS TO BE TREADING THE LINE INTO RACISM, THIS WILL STOP NOW !!!!! ***
* This post has been modified by Punnani : 15 years ago
  • Goto: