Score: 3.56 Votes: 54
rate this

Black Guys - White Girls

Starter: jennysamples Posted: 15 years ago Views: 45.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

Where's Tarquin when ya need a full sexual psyche evaluation?

I heard that.

This one ain't terribly complex. It's classic cuckold shit right there. Not much to it, really.
Lvl 14
no, just no.....
Lvl 14
so you fuck her pussy with another dude's cum in it, that is the nastiest, grossest thing I think I have ever heard.......
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by thegame14

so you fuck her pussy with another dude's cum in it, that is the nastiest, grossest thing I think I have ever heard.......

Yet here you are talking about it even after you read the thread.
Lvl 7
I'm down for a lot of fun stuff.... I can't sit there and watch my girl get fucked. In fact, thinking about it down right pisses me off...

But considering the crazy stuff that turns me on sometimes, there is no way I can blame you.

In any case, hot thread!
Lvl 9
More pics please...
Lvl 6
I personally like the interracial pics. My question is, after a bunch of threads with white women and black guys, how come no one posts a thread with white guys and some really hot black girls?
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by frodo100

I personally like the interracial pics. My question is, after a bunch of threads with white women and black guys, how come no one posts a thread with white guys and some really hot black girls?

Go for it.... Could be you as easily as anyone else!
Lvl 17
Darn another thread fallen by the wayside...
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by mrsulbell

I've never had a black cock in me. But I do fantasise about it.
x
Really, my college roomie and I did it one night with a couple of guys on the basketball team. I made out ok, just sore as hell, she is about four ft 11 and I wound up taking her to the infirmary later in the night, vaginal tears and cervical bleeding. The school physician who met us there gave her hell. She had to go back to get her stitches out and he chewed her ass out again and warned us both about excessively long penises and cervical injures, he was an Afro-American Doctor and a damn good one. He said since I had no vaginal bleeding I was ok. You can imagine how embarrassed a eighteen and a nineteen year old girl was back in that area. The boys were nice but we never had sex with them again and Kathy told them why. In so far as I know they both were gentlemen and never told anyone, at least we were not hit on by any of the other athletics.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by WindyM

...Really, my college roomie and I did it one night with a couple of guys on the basketball team. I made out ok, just sore as hell, she is about four ft 11 and I wound up taking her to the infirmary later in the night, vaginal tears and cervical bleeding. The school physician who met us there gave her hell. She had to go back to get her stitches out and he chewed her ass out again and warned us both about excessively long penises and cervical injures, he was an Afro-American Doctor and a damn good one. He said since I had no vaginal bleeding I was ok. You can imagine how embarrassed a eighteen and a nineteen year old girl was back in that area. The boys were nice but we never had sex with them again and Kathy told them why. In so far as I know they both were gentlemen and never told anyone, at least we were not hit on by any of the other athletics.

thanks for sharing the story. was it fun while it lasted?
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by allmine999

thanks for sharing the story. was it fun while it lasted?
yeah at the end it was, that is except for Kathy screaming in the back and the damn dome light shinning in my face. Kathy and I were laying on the seats with the doors open and our legs hanging outside. The guys were on the outside half standing on the ground. Talk about a position for deep penetration, but we were just a couple of dumbass girls.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by mrsulbell

I've never had a black cock in me. But I do fantasise about it.
x

Me neither. Except I don't fantasize about it.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Me neither. Except I don't fantasize about it.

What about that time with .......... Sorry, i promised i wouldnt mention it
Lvl 17
would like to see some white guys/black girls.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by WindyM

...yeah at the end it was, that is except for Kathy screaming in the back and the damn dome light shinning in my face. Kathy and I were laying on the seats with the doors open and our legs hanging outside. The guys were on the outside half standing on the ground. Talk about a position for deep penetration, but we were just a couple of dumbass girls.

WOW... you should start you own thread with stories

I almost lost it on that one
Lvl 16
blacks doing whites is so hot, especially when it is my wife
Lvl 22
That is absolutely disgusting, way to be a sheep and follow the flock.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by firereign

That is absolutely disgusting, way to be a sheep and follow the flock.

the girls always seem to be liking what they are receiving
Lvl 16
damn right they do, my wife can't get enough black cock
  • Goto: