Score: 4.04 Votes: 26
rate this

Do you "boys" like my boobs? LOL!

Starter: nannyk143 Posted: 10 years ago Views: 17.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
Hi boys! My name is Nancy AKA "Nanny" and I am new to this site! I am very friendly and bubbly and I am always willing to chat or email with people who treat me nicely and respectful! <3 I look forward to your comments and feedback! More pics will follow as the comments come! xoxo
Yachts finds this awesome.
Lvl 5
Do you guys want more?
Whiteviper1985, Yachts find this awesome.
Lvl 7
well! Its my great pleasure to be the first person to reply to this fun little post...Im sure there will be a few dozen others after me hehe. Very big welcome to the site honey! Judging from your photos, two very big welcomes Hoping to see alot more from you in the future, enjoy your stay!
Lvl 15
I 2nd that welcome! Great shots as well!
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by Reika
well! Its my great pleasure to be the first person to reply to this fun little sure there will be a few dozen others after me hehe. Very big welcome to the site honey! Judging from your photos, two very big welcomes Hoping to see alot more from you in the future, enjoy your stay!

Thank you so much for your comment Reika! <3 HAHA! Yeah.. unfortunately I've dealt with these two massive things for a while now! I figure I might as well get some good attention out of them!
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by Anal_Fury
I 2nd that welcome! Great shots as well!

Thank you as well Anal! Love your name! <3
Anal_Fury finds this awesome.
Lvl 16
oh my goodness you are beautiful please post more
Lvl 5
Thank you for your compliment Manoft! I love all of the kind words! <3

PS: I still feel bad sometimes going to the beach in a bikini with my flat-chested friends! They probably secretly despise me! !
Lvl 5
Going in shower now boys! Be back in a few! I am looking forward to lots of comments and messages! (HOPEFULLY!)

KISSES!
candida finds this awesome.
Lvl 17
Magnificent! There can be no dispute, your boobs, and the rest of you, are fantastic!
Lvl 11
welcome to WBW and might I add WOW you are stunningly gorgeous its great to see a woman with a great smile and smokin body join the site can't wait to see more oh an by the way your beach friends probably don't despise you probably more like envy you
Lvl 17
I see a firefighter's Maltese Cross around your neck! Even better!
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by xfireman
Magnificent! There can be no dispute, your boobs, and the rest of you, are fantastic!

Ty Fireman! I am very thankful for all the positive feedback so far! <3
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by xfireman
I see a firefighter's Maltese Cross around your neck! Even better!

Yes! It was my grandfathers cross from when he was alive.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by luvmachine
welcome to WBW and might I add WOW you are stunningly gorgeous its great to see a woman with a great smile and smokin body join the site can't wait to see more oh an by the way your beach friends probably don't despise you probably more like envy you

Thanks Luvmachine for your comment! ! Yeah I mean we have been friends since forever but I still feel that way sometimes!
Lvl 12
Super hottie! Thanks for posting. Hope to see more.
Lvl 5
Here are some more pics for you very kind fellas! <3
Lvl 5
Who wishes they were Mike in the third pic? ! I actually think he got a lick in there! Sneaky perv!
Lvl 5
Even when I try to cover up and do the right thing (first pic), I have a hard time covering them!
Lvl 14
Hot legs babygirl!!!
  • Goto: