Do you "boys" like my boobs? LOL!

Starter: nannyk143 Posted: 10 years ago Views: 17.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
wish i had a 10 to rate on this,,,,mercy
Lvl 9
Piece of art!!!!
Lvl 7
Wish our piece of art would reply to some of these new comments...
Lvl 5
Hey peoples! <3 Sorry I have been MIA for a few days. I actually have come down with a bad head cold =( But I promise I'll make it up to you all!
Btw, I want to thank everyone for their kind words and compliments! I appreciate the love <3
Lvl 5
Lvl 4
Wow!
Lvl 4
Nancy, you have a beautiful smile. I admit it took me a couple of days to look up that far
purekaos1 finds this awesome.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by NightCruiser
Nancy, you have a beautiful smile. I admit it took me a couple of days to look up that far

! Thank you Night! I'm sure it takes most people to get up that far as well! =P

Sometimes having such a big chest doesn't really make life enjoyable. Too much attention is not a good thing!
Lvl 20
I think the entire package is quite fantastic !!!
Lvl 4
Some women get breast reduction surgery because of that attention and because of back trouble. Might be a revolt here if you should decide to do so
Quote:
Originally posted by nannyk143

! Thank you Night! I'm sure it takes most people to get up that far as well! =P

Sometimes having such a big chest doesn't really make life enjoyable. Too much attention is not a good thing!

It is so strange that women with not all that much up top dress for attention out in public ie short skirts, no under wear or skimpy underwear. They bend over in stores and you can see their tramp stamps above their thong underwear. While I see many large breasted women all covered up. I guess women with large breast see men staring at their breast while women don't or can't see men checking out their rears. Anyway glad to see you are feeling better and hope to see more of you soon
Lvl 14
you have a beautiful face and smile, but I do love huge natural tits.....don't we all. Bu I think it is all the more amazing that your boobs are THAT big and you still have a flat stomach and nice toned legs as well
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1
Pictures all over the internet, seen all these before. Any more recent ones?

this^
Lvl 3
Beautiful in every way!
Lvl 7
Glad to see our newest big breasted sensation is feeling better and back with us!
Lvl 14
Post #45 with the red top / dress. Love that picture. That smile would make the sun come out. Just happens that we need some sunshine over here.
Goldseeker finds this awesome.
Lvl 11
Hey there.
You should come over to Europe. We need more women like you here

How about a custom WBW pic for your fans here?
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by nannyk143
Who wishes they were Mike in the third pic? ! I actually think he got a lick in there! Sneaky perv!

I think pretty much all of us would like to trade places with Mike in that pic
mikeyeven finds this awesome.
So, any recent photos then or just the same ones that have been floating around the internet for a while now?
omuh finds this awesome.
Lvl 9
you have very esquiesite boobs and a very beautiful face and body just the right size curvy and volumptieous thank you for your post and I hope to see more of them and you in the near future
Lvl 94
You are an absolutely gorgeous lady with the most incredible boobs ever.
I'm sure I speak for all of us in saying that we look forward to seeing many more pics of you
  • Goto: