Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Pictures from my sets

Starter: coleymoley84 Posted: 19 years ago Views: 26.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 2
and then there's this picture that I took at my last set

I have a million silly pictures that I took...it makes the shoots fun.
Lvl 15
Gorgeous, THHHhHANNks.
Lvl 17
Yes you know what you want. I feel obligated to say that tons of women have implants these days. Set yourself apart, or rather maintain your unique status. Dont buy into the media. Thin as a rail is what the magazines sell but thats really not what boys want. (Pun intended) The guys are here are a decent cross section of people. Some examples - Erica Campbell, Cindy Margolis, Aria Giovanni, ChristinaMod. Kelly Rippa used to look fantastic now shes whithering away. The Kate Ashley twins - from sexy to skeleton. I hope you dont mind me being frank. Erica Campbell Christinamod their not skinny but hey look great. They look natural. Im pretty sure Im not alone when I say boys dont want the professional, they want the natural. Thats why this site is stupidly popular with amazing membership.

Sweetheart theres a lot of pressure on women to be skinny but its not from us its not from the guys that adore you. We like you how you are, how you look naturally.
Lvl 17
o yea Sweety post, zip rar all the silly pics, the you being you pics from then and now.
Lvl 17
Please
Lvl 27
HAHAHAHA Great!

Lvl 27
Lvl 11
Although I'm a few days late....Damn good to have you back Nicole! And do whatever you want with your boobs, I would!
Lvl 12
Sweetie,

U look amazing. Do whatever u want with the "rack" but dont go to big!!..will ye.. I like ma gurls to look natural
Luv the booty pictures. brings tears to the "eyes" or should i say ma "balls"
Keep them coming !!!
  • Goto: