Score: 4.40 Votes: 89
rate this

me :)

Starter: diddylicious Posted: 16 years ago Views: 56.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 21
Hey Diddy - I think you should be Buddy's with all us regulars, What do you think? Tell you the truth who cares about the other guys just make me a buddy!;
Lvl 7
very cute!! love your body and face!
Lvl 13
guys she ran away becuse of you..
Lvl 11
OMFG. that zombie-ish picture of me? AWESOME. you are super talented. I love it. lol. *right click save!*

sorry i havent been around too much... summer and all the nonsense.

a new video was added to my site yesterday.. i love my video camera way too much... its me in my bed! here are some caps :

I also FINALLY have a webcam archive! Its pretty great, because a ton of OLD shows were just added along with the recent ones, (and all future shows will be added too, duh) but yeah.. there are some older ones... even from when i had platinum blonde and hot pink hair. no joke. cool stuff.

a bunch of new webcam videos have been added lately too, and Im doing twice as many camshows as usual this month! pretty exciting June if you ask me. anyway, thats about all Ive been up too! now onto some more pictures.. you are probably sick of my rambling! here are some caps from recent camshows!

06-09-08 (also the day I made the video above!)

06-05-08

I have another camshow tomorrow.. (thursday) 9:30 pm central time! you should come for sure!
Lvl 13
you d i waited by the phone and you didnt call me,punly said you would call me so whats up with that?
Lvl 25
Hey dids, maybe you should hold a competition here and the winner gets free membership to your site
Lvl 8
have you ever been with a man in your shoots? id love to volunteer my cock for you, you are so absolutely amazingly beautiful, you personify "sexy"!! thank you!
Lvl 13
I'm glad you like the pic..
It wasn't meant to be "zombieish", but if that's what you see; so be it!

I had fun doing it..
Lvl 13
what the fuck is she doing with her fine self i mean she has broking every rule in the book to pics per post and advertising as well and nobody say anything i mean she is fine as hell and all but come on
Lvl 8
Wow you are absolutely gorgeous, nice set!
Lvl 11
I honestly only come to this site to see what you have put up Diddy. You are one of the hottest women I have ever seen and you are a Packers fan too!!! I don't think a woman could get much better then you. GO PACK GO and keep sending out those beautiful images of you. AMAZING!!!
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by tequila64

what the fuck is she doing with her fine self i mean she has broking every rule in the book to pics per post and advertising as well and nobody say anything i mean she is fine as hell and all but come on
unlike you she has a killer body so she get a get out of jail(mod) card.

but you tell the truth somehow,this thread has become usless pr spam plus this thread never had nude only tease.

thx for the tease pics but everything become stail after awhile.
* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 14
Dam u r cute! Thanks!
Lvl 15
That's the longest commercial I have ever seen...
Lvl 18
this is the best commercial I've ever seen. She is super hot.
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by tequila64

Get

The

Fuck

Out
Lvl 18
At this point I gotta agree fully with tequila. Now she's mentioning her site and what's been updated there more often. There's a lot less posting. This thing has gone totally off of where it started. I'm not a forum mod so who the hell am I to say what should be done here? Just giving my 2 cents.
Lvl 16
V cute but too many clothes. The price of posting here should be nudity only
Lvl 21
Where is the video???
Lvl 21
Its worth seeing her occasional post just to see gorgeous face. I think every guy likes a tease and she is a master. Let's keep this thread going!!
  • Goto: