Score: 4.40 Votes: 89
rate this

me :)

Starter: diddylicious Posted: 16 years ago Views: 56.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 20
Hi, Diddy!

How's things with your dude, or a new dude, or no dude, whatever the case may be?
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by thegame14

Sounds like you mixed in a Marketing course in your studies.

Who needs a marketing course to know that nobody's gonna buy something you give away for free. The girl's no idiot and that's just a pure common sense type of thing.

@Tarquin: You seem to really like this girl. I'm surprised you haven't changed your avatar to one of her pics.
Lvl 11
the no dude thing is working out pretty well! :p spending lots of time with the girliefriends, getting crazy and all that fun stuff!
Lvl 7
Some single time is not always bad as it seems when it first happens. Plus you have summer on its way. WI should finally be hitting spring nice as it is here in Mich. Hope all is well.
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Swiss407

Who needs a marketing course to know that nobody's gonna buy something you give away for free. The girl's no idiot and that's just a pure common sense type of thing.

@Tarquin: You seem to really like this girl. I'm surprised you haven't changed your avatar to one of her pics.

I'm not good at photoshop and I already had this one made for me. I don't want to bug the guys again. I know there's a long list.

I did post a small note about it in this thread, but no one volunteered. I don't want to impose. They already take good care of me, ya' know?

And yes, I really like this girl. Not just because she's cute and naked either! She's smart, funny, sassy, motivated, articulate, wild but not stupid... Lots of good stuff about Diddy to like. Yep, I like her.
Lvl 16
Awesome pics diddy, lets see some more!! When are you going to visit the uk??
Lvl 12
Wow it seems like Diddy is the most fascinating person on WBW...and everyone is acting very wierd -.-
Some nice greetings to u Diddy...and now I´m going to watch Scrubs !
Lvl 11
I want to visit the UK!
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by diddylicious

I want to visit the UK!

try the netherlands i have a room for you and nobody now's you here in holland
and i'm single 2
Lvl 11
ty 4 the pics diddy really enjoy them
Lvl 8
Damn you are a little hottie. Thanx for showing your pix with us. If you don't mind me asking what is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Lvl 5
Hey Diddy just wanted to say hi. You're a really cute girl and its cool to see you are a nice person aswell as a beatiful girl. I wish you the best of luck in the future and I hope you enjoy it to the fullest. Fuck all the haters treating you rudely, ie the guys in that club you were talking about. To throw a question in there, what do you like to do in your spare time? Hobbies and stuff. Anyways, greetings from Norway. Good luck in your life!
Lvl 21
Hey Diddy let's keep this posting going as long as possible. I like the chatter on it. Since your just hanging with the girls, I love to see pictures of all of you having fun! You are a real cutie. Keep the pictures coming!!!!
Lvl 10
God DAMN this chick is hot!
Lvl 11
thanks everyone!!! hmmm.. for fun... I dont know.. lol.. kinda typical girl in her twenties stuff... spend a lot of time with the girlfriends, I LOVE summer cause then I go camping pretty much every weekend, and tubing and boating and fishing and stuff.. I feel like my "hobbies" make me sound like a ditz.. lol.. haha.. its all like "I like shopping, and being with my girlfriends, and partying..."

but Im sure I will grow up SOMEDAY..

I also really actually genuinely enjoy working out.. lol.. and riding my sweet 1960 shwinn bicycle around!
Lvl 11
oooh! and over 100 pictures of me dripping wet..

were added to my site this morning! I love everything about this set!!! definately my favorite set of pictures on my entire site!!! what do you think?

Lvl 11
I believe I just have to post ONNNEEE more time before my shit stops getting super moderated... let me try!
Lvl 11
whoohoo! 100 posts! lets try to post those pictures again right away..

Lvl 11
damn. i was wrong.

sorry.
Lvl 26
Slow down Diddylicious you will get yourself over excited
  • Goto: