Score: 4.40 Votes: 89
rate this

me :)

Starter: diddylicious Posted: 16 years ago Views: 56.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 21
That picture on the toilet... very nice
Lvl 21
You are a special girl. Very hot pictures. Its great to have a girl participating in the forum>
Lvl 11
i dont giv a shit what u guys say... that gurl is a fukin beast. 12 out of 10
Lvl 8
Looks like I've slipped in a little late here. But it seems abundantly apparent that i'm not going to get bored with this thread any time soon, so I think i might sit here for a while and enjoy. Diddy, IT'S CONTRIBUTERS LIKE YOU THAT MAKE THIS SITE, NAY, THE INTERNET WORTHWHILE.

Ignore the caps - sorry about that.
Lvl 20
I dunno what's cuter. Diddy herself, or the fact that she actually fits in a sink!
Lvl 16
Nice gaff too
Lvl 14
very cute new pics
Lvl 11
lol... thanks everyone! you guys are awesome, this place always brings a huge smile to my face! =]
wow, only ten more posts huh??? I should do that now!
Lvl 11
hrmmm.. what to say what to say.. lol..

I cant believe how big this thread has gotten!!!

do you guys think I should make a new thread everytime I come to post pics, or just keep adding to this one?
Lvl 11
the only problem with this one is like, the pages and pages of talking that someone who was just looking for pictures would have to go through...

but I think all the talking was the best part!

Lvl 11
okay. well. posting to myself feels silly. lol. I'll come back when there is something to respond too!
Lvl 17
You can reply to me!
youre gorgeous hun
any new pics not from the site?
Lvl 21
u had a great body... married me
Lvl 8
Nice posts, Diddy. Interesting chats as well. Welcome.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by diddylicious

do you guys think I should make a new thread everytime I come to post pics, or just keep adding to this one?

Just keep adding to this one, when it reaches 50 pages a mod will lock it and then you can start a new one
Lvl 6
What the hell is going on here! I have been in Cancun way too long. Diddy, I have never seen you before, but wow youre whayt i like to refer to as a potato sack girl, the kind you just want to throw a potatoe sack over her head, bring her home and marry the shit out of her! I love your look. so cute, thanks very much.
Lvl 11
WOW your hot i have seen your pic's at a other site and your sweet and have a nice body
if you need a new boyfriend you can pm me haha i live in the netherlands so they dont no you here
o and i like a pic of you with my name on it (if like to do that) so i can show it to my collegs at work they don't no you lol

gr Dennis Kleijn -XXX-
Lvl 14
I'm starting to wait for the new post every day! U r a real cuty with perfect body and smile. I prefer the more amateur post though. Even if the quality is not that good, that's more "real" to me :-)
Thanks for all those goodies!
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by joeschmoe1

wow youre whayt i like to refer to as a potato sack girl, the kind you just want to throw a potatoe sack over her head, bring her home and marry the shit out of her!

Damn. I'm sure Jeff Foxworthy could make 3 more "You Might Be A Redneck..." cd's by just observing your day to day life.

-
* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 11
!!!
  • Goto: