Score: 4.42 Votes: 73
rate this

Hot Chinese chicks

Starter: Allen_Bradley Posted: 11 years ago Views: 112.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Allen_Bradley

You think is easy finding hot nude Chinese chick's? Sides pro pics, they are rare.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamesr60

So, we have two choices here: I can either delete all the pro pics, which I don't want to do 'cos it would be a waste, or we could move the thread to the Famous Babes forum, which is the right place for pro pics. Up to you, guys.

There seems to be some comprehension issues here. Allen said he wasn't going to post Vietnamense, no Thai, no Cambodians, or Japanese. He then proceeds to upload those said ethnic groups, that is what the list is. Julia BOIN and Reon Kadena are not Cantonese/Mandarin names in the least.
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen

There seems to be some comprehension issues here. Allen said he wasn't going to post Vietnamense, no Thai, no Cambodians, or Japanese. He then proceeds to upload those said ethnic groups, that is what the list is. Julia BOIN and Reon Kadena are not Cantonese/Mandarin names in the least.

Names were the last thing I was looking at when posting these pics. Move the thread to a more appropriate place if you must.
As there are so many pro pics in here, the thread has been moved to Famous Babes.
  • Goto: