Score: 5.00 Votes: 4
rate this

Search For The Next WBW Moderator.

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 12 years ago Views: 6.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 21
Talking robot sex doll.
The title says it all!

No, really ... What is this damn world coming to?
I'm thinking its coming to a very nice place. My own little happy place where women aren't necessary.
Oh shit....women not necessary? Oh Hell No! Ain't no robot snatch EVER gunna replace the real thing!

http://weirdnews.about.com/od/lovesexandmarriage/ss/Roxxxy-Robot-Sex-Doll.htm
Lvl 21
Amish Sex Crimes

WOOHOO!!!

Pedophilia, bestiality, incest ... give me some sugar!

This is disturbing. I always looked up to the Amish as a light on a hill, a bastion of truth and clarity in an unrelenting world.

So, come to find out, they're just as human as the rest of us. But then again, most "NORMAL" people (Amish or not) don't go after 5-year-olds and farm animals.

Police in Lancaster, Wisconsin, say they've arrested two Amish men and accusing them of incest, sex with minors as young as 5 years old and sex with animals.

So the trial is set for at least one of the men. Wonder how he's getting along in a jail cell with more modern amenities than his own farm house?

http://weirdnews.about.com/b/2010/08/25/amish-sex-crimes-incest-pedophilia-zoophilia-down-on-the-bestiality-farm.htm

http://www.hannibal.net/features/x1794935488/Trial-set-for-Amish-man-facing-sex-charges
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 21
Well...it WAS an emergency!!!

You ever got horny? Ever got so horny you just needed it right then, right now? I mean...it was a moral imperative to stick your pecker into a juicy cooch immediately?

Well, apparently, this dude was in a serious bind.

Joshua Basso resorted to calling 9-1-1 when he needed IT.

And he needed it so freakin' bad, he called 5 damn times, begging somebody to fuck him.
Guess he doesn't understand that dispatchers who answer 9-1-1 calls typically ... nevermind. Let's just say they probably aren't interested.
Trust me, I used to be a cop.

http://weirdnews.about.com/od/weirdphotos/ig/Weird-Crime-Mug-Shots/Actual-911-Call--I-Need-Sex-.htm
Lvl 21
What a Granny!!!

Gaming granny grabs gamepad and great thing happen.

Average gamers are not usually in their late 90s.
Nor in their 70s, 60s, or even 40s.
But this old chick is 99, and can kick Bomberman's ass!!

Her grandchildren are to blame. They got her an old NES system when the lady was like 73, and the old bitty can rock it!!

She even credits the game to her good health as she approaches 100 years old!

Play on grandma!!!!

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/meet-99-old-video-game-master-161546515.html
Lvl 17
Looking for Jesus?

WOMAN FINDS JESUS ON TEA-TOWEL

Dance teacher Roisin McCourt got a lot more than she bargained for when she unloaded her washing. The face of Jesus on her tea-towel!

Roisin, 31 from Coventry, UK, noticed the image of a long haired bearded man immediately, and noted the resemblance to Our Lord. She immediately called her husband who confirmed it did look like Him.

"When I took it out I could not believe it. I could see it was Jesus straightaway. I took it to my husband and he agreed with me. I don't even know what the stain was made from I had not seen it before I had put it in the washing."

Mrs McCourt, a Catholic, has said that she believes she has received a sign from God, and that this has reaffirmed her beliefs. There have already been calls from believers to ask to come and view the tea towel, on some sort of Holy pilgrimage. 

Some close pals of Mrs McCourt have said the image looks more like Elvis, but Roisin is convinced of the true identity.

"I know some people will think it's crazy and I feel a bit silly saying it but I really believe that it is his face."

This is not the first time Jesus has been sighted in the West Midlands town, another resident claimed he could see Jesus' image on his drainpipe. 

FULL STORY 
http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/860245-face-of-jesus-appears-on-tea-towel

Anything that makes a person feel better about themselves can only be a good thing i reckon. Although this image looks like a brown splurge and was caused at random, peoples beliefs have to be respected, even if they are a little bizarre. 

Can anyone else see Jesus on the image?

There are a lot better 'Jesus appearing' images around. Ive found:

CAR WINDOW 

BOTTOM OF AN IRON

NAAN BREAD

FRYING PAN

Lvl 21
Awww....he's so Swede!

Maybe doing Yoga in the sand isn't the best deal...although it might help with your balance.
But I tend to think a good, solid base underneath you is better.
That being said, is doing Yoga in the sand ... with a thong on a good idea?
That's a recipe for some seriously itchy balls, and potential sunburn in places that really weren't intended to be sunburned.
BUT, a swedish man got a stern talking-to after he upset some people for doing yoga on a beach with nothing but a thong on.
There will be some traumatized children, I'm sure.
Since there was no actual crime committed, the po-po just explained to him how uncool he was, so he left.
Wonder what gets more difficult to clean ... yoga on the beach, or having sex on the beach. Both put sand in some sensitive areas.
Sex is more fun though, so it'd be worth it.
http://www.thelocal.se/35088/20110722/
Lvl 17
Erm, Honey......

ROBBERS IN KIDNAPPING AND MARRIAGE GUIDANCE

An unnamed man had a lot of explaining to do after robbers kidnapped him and his mistress and brought them home, to the mans waiting wife, children and mother!

The four masked bandits struck while the man and his girlfriend were sitting in his truck in South Florida. They then proceeded to tie the man up, cuff the woman, and separate them. The man was moved to a different vehicle, while the thieves then drove in convoy to the mans house.

It is then reported that the thieves tied everyone up and looted the house. Making off with thousands of dollars worth of cash and jewellery.

To add insult to injury, the thugs then left the mans mistress there with the rest of the family, while they made their escape. 

The investigation continues...

Id of loved to be a fly on the wall that evening! Not only suffering the indignity of being tied up, and the fear that your kids are too, but you then find out your husband has been cheating? AND you lose all your jewellery too!

Id be real pissed!!!

FULL STORY
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44027177/ns/us_news-weird_news/#.Tj6wQ9R5mSM
Lvl 28
Sellin’ the Digs by Sellin’ the Sex

MNS, a Chelsea, NY apartment broker is taking the “sex sells” campaign to a whole new low. Their new ad campaign invites customers to share their memories of sex and digs from one-night-stands, and their bulletin boards read “I don’t remember his name. But his apartment…”

Of course if you buy an apartment based on this hope, I guess the fear is best illustrated by the following hook-up forum post “I ended up going to his apartment which was absolutely huge and spectacular… the experience was less than stellar and let’s just say, the size of the apartment is not directly correlated with the…”

Of course not everyone is thrilled with the campaign, including the usual feminist objections, but the company seems pretty satisfied with their efforts and believe they are reaching the very people they desire to reach. In fact, Ryan McCann, Executive VP of Marketing at MNS said “We have sort of gatherings every Wednesday at our retail space in Chelsea. It’s basically a party.”

Story here: http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2011/08/05/bawdy-brokerage-solicits-one-night-stand-stories/?icid=maing-grid10|htmlws-main-bb|dl7|sec3_lnk1|84288

Seriously, it just amazes me the various ways sex is packaged to sell good of every shape and size. Now if they could just include a dick-implant in the cost of the apartment, so that Sammy Slick isn’t faced with the horrors of his pecker size being trashed on a community forum, I think they will have a winner.

Lvl 17
Anyone for Warcraft?

CHINESE COUPLE SELL KIDS TO FUND ONLINE GAMING HABIT

A chinese couple have been arrested after it arose they sold their three kids so they could both continue their online gaming.

Juan and Li Lin, both under the age of 21, decided to sell their second born child first, and sold it for the princely sum of $500!

After realising an easy way to make money, they then sold their first and third borns together for $4600, a pretty large increase on the first sale.

The couple were reported to police after the childrens grandmother asked about their whereabouts, and the father, without remorse, confessed to selling them.

When asked about the sales, the naive couple stated that they did not know what they hade done was illegal in any way. “We do not want to raise them,” they said. “We just want to sell them for money.”

FULL STORY
http://shockingnewz.com/couple-selling-their-kids-for-online-games.html

HOW FUCKING HEARTLESS!!!!! Just selling your own damn kids for cash. is there any lower thing to do? if there was ever a genuine call for castration it would be for these two fucktards.
Lvl 17
Feeling Hungry?

UK FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST CHALLENGE

A cafe owner in Bolton, Greater Manchester, has added a special breakfast to his menu, along with a challenge to anybody who finishes it in one sitting.

For the relatively cheap sum of £10.95 (roughly $15), you get

10 pork sausages
10 rashers of bacon
10 eggs
10 toast
5 Fried Black (Blood) pudding slices
Baked beans, tinned tomatoes and fried mushrooms.

It is said the 5000 calorie breakfast, served on a tray as there are no plates large enough, is twice the recommended calorie intake for the average adult male. Anybody willing to try the breakfast has to sign a medical waiver.

Owner of Marios Cafe, Mario Frappola, has issued a challenge to anybody willing to try. Consume the lot in 20 minutes without.a drink, and the meal is free. 

He said: "I dont think anyone will ever eat the full breakfast. It started out as a joke, but now four people have tried it. No-one has come anywhere close yet, not even half way. I would be very happy if someone finished my breakfast but I dont think it will ever happen."

When asked, a spokesman for the British Heart Foundation said: "Eating this amount in one sitting is not a good idea".

FULL STORY
http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/leisure/foodanddrink/eatingout/3943812.Bolton_s_amazing_10_egg__big_breakfast_challenge/

NO SHIT! Not a good idea? Fancy a heart attack? Order two! There's enough food there to feed an ethiopian town.......for a week! I know that across the pond there are many eating challenges, but there aren't many in the UK, so this is definitely one to take note of!
Lvl 21
Lions and monkeys and ... Sleep? Oh, My!

Apparently listening to a lion road and a monkey scream in your ear helps Britons sleep better, or at least fall asleep quicker.
I think I'd rather listen to a woman in labor scream than a monkey screeching all night.
As we all know, a small amount of noise can help dorwn out the world, and the distracting thoughts of the day that can make it harder to get to sleep at night.
Many listen to rainfall, or birds chirping, or waves rolling against the beach .... YAWN...sorry, almost dozed off just talking about it.
But safari sounds seem to help even more.
Maybe because it isn't a slow, dull boring sound, but isn't necessarily loud and obnoxious like an ambulance siren cruising past your window.
OR, maybe because you just figure, if I'm gunna be attacked and eaten in the middle of the night, might as well be asleep and skip the fear and anxiety of it all.

http://news.yahoo.com/getting-sleep-monkey-business-155642897.html
Lvl 28
Global research study shows - Don't look down on your ladies, and you'll get to look down on your ladies!

A recent study has proven that where gender equality is more prevalent, so is the sex.

The study was presented by Roy Baumeister of Florida State University in Tallahassee at the American Psychological Association meeting on Sunday. Roy said, "Women's sexuality has a kind of value that men's sexuality does not," he says. "Men will basically exchange other resources with women to have sex, but the reverse doesn't work. Women … can trade sex for attention, for grades, for a promotion, for money, as in prostitution or sex with a celebrity."

The general gist of the story is that when women have the opportunity to make money, provide for themselves, and no longer NEED a man, they no longer feel the need to use sex as a tool to get the security they want, leading to a more casual attitude about sex, and one where they seek sex for pleasure instead of manipulation. Baumeister explained it "In countries where women are at a big disadvantage, they restrain sex, so the price is high and men make a lifetime commitment to support them to get sex," Baumeister says. "Men will do whatever is required for sex.

Story here: http://yourlife.usatoday.com/sex-relationships/story/2011/08/More-gender-equality-leads-to-more-sex-global-study-shows/49854176/1

So basically, this is just confirming what any intelligent dude should have figured out on his own. If you're a dick, you and your dick is all there is.

Lvl 28
This Sucks!.. Literally

Miles Hunter, 51, was sucked into the engine of a C-130 Hercules, while performing regular maintenance, near Blenheim, New Zealand. The propellers were not attached and the engine was on a stand at the time. The man, worked for a subsidiary of Air New Zealand, according to ONE News.

Story here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44055626/ns/travel-news/

Yep. That pretty well sucks. All pun intended, though my sympathies go out to the family.
Looking at the pic, I don't supposed a human sized object was intended to flow through one of these things.

Lvl 17
Down Boy!!!!!!

WALKING THE DOG BEATS STRESS

A new study has revealed that a walk with the dog can be a more effective way of spending time with the family than a sit down meal or a holiday.

Mindlab International, on behalf of pet food manufacturer Winalot, commissioned the survey of 1000 dog owners. It found that 55% of people were more relaxed with their pets, and 44% were less stressed about financial worries and job security.

The study also found that spending time with Rover can be more effective that watching the TV or relaxing with a bottle of red.

A psychologist for Mindlab said "Interacting with a dog is a profound and effective stress reducer. It increases feelings of contentment and relaxation."

The study also found that one in six females confided in their pets, and a quarter said their dog was their best friend.

FULL STORY
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/family/pets/7923468/Beat-stress-by-spending-time-with-your-dog.html

I have a dog, and i love her to pieces. She is the only one who is happy to see me when i get in from work (the wife couldn't care!), so im not surprised by this article really. its a nice thing to see that walking the dog is better than alcohol too.

I did wonder about the females confiding in their pets, which i find intriguing. Although who better to confide in than someone who you trust, who loves you unconditionally, and wont tell anyone!!
Lvl 28
Man has sex with cat

Giving whole new meaning to "gettin' the kitty", a Council Bluffs, Iowa man, Gerardo Martinez, 29, admitted to using meth and attempting to have sex with his cat, before throwing it from the 7th floor window of his apartment. Witnesses called police after seeing a man expose himself in the window while tossin' the kitty.

Answering the police knock shirtless and with his pants down, the man first tried to blame the incident on his boyfriend, but later confessed to the crimes. Martinez -- who turned 30 on Thursday -- has been charged with animal torture, bestiality and indecent exposure, facing a possible 5 year prison sentence.

Read more: http://www.kcci.com/news/28768222/detail.html

Ummm... I will just allow the reader to draw their own conclusions on this one. However, I can't help but notice the irony of my newspost #53, where the psychologist said "men will do whatever is required for sex"...Ummm, I guess so. You have to feel sorry for the cat, no?

Lvl 17
Say cheese!!

BARCODES ON BUMS

British female volleyball players are renting out their arses, literally!

British champions Shauna Mullin, 26, and Zara Dampney, 24, (pictured) have signed an advertising deal with betting firm BETFAIR to place special barcodes called QR on their bums, which when photographed with a smartphone, will take the user to a specific website. 

Andy Lulham from Betfair said "There is huge interest in beach volleyball and we want to ensure that our advertising campaign is seen and remembered by as many sports fans as possible. What better way to test its effectiveness than by putting them on one of the places that is likely to get photographed the most."

The trial is due to be used at the London 2012 Beach Volleyball tournament between Aug 9th -14th. and spectators are encouraged to photograph the pretty ladies rear ends. 

FULL STORY
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/8688595/Beach-volleyball-champions-put-barcodes-on-bikinis.html

HOLY CRAP! Let me get this straight, i get to photograph two gorgeous bikini clad volleyball players bums as much as i want AND not get hit with a restraining order.........again!

Count me in!! Now wheres my high zoom lens?
Lvl 17
Them are some big chopsticks!

MAN WALKS TIGHTROPE BETWEEN TWO HOT AIR BALLOONS 

A man in china aimed to set a record by performing a tightrope walk between two hot air balloons suspended 100m/328 ft in the air.

Saimaiti Aishan, a professional tightrope walker from northwest china, had already performed the stunt successfully within 5 minutes at 100ft, however failed at his record attempt shortly after.

SEE THE VIDEO!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fSlFdPoGq0

The whole of state television and a crowd gathered in Chinas central Hunan province to witness the feat, and gasped as Saimaiti fell near the end of the feat, after only 2 minutes.

In the video he is seen dangling 100m in the air by his arms, and a safety harness. While the balloons are lowered so he can be rescued.

It is unknown wether he will try the amazing feat again.

FULL STORY
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/8688799/Acrobat-slips-during-record-ballon-tightrope-walk.html
Lvl 28
Mile-High Club, from the Cock-Pit

Cathay Pacific Airlines, Hong Kong's largest air carrier is taking a serious approach to their investigation of photos posted to the internet by one of their pilots depicting him on the receiving end of a cockpit blowjob by a stewardess.

The unnamed pilot and stewardess are reported to be "an item", and perhaps she was just trying to help the bugger stay awake during a trans-ocean flight. Who knows? The pics do not provide conclusive evidence that the the plane was in flight at the time of the hummer.

Story here: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/cathay-pacific-investigates-aircraft-sex-photos/story-e6frf7lf-1226110368349

Ok, so here's my deal on this one. Do you want a droopy eyes, overworked pilot flying your ass across the pacific, or a happy, satisfied pilot. As long as she wasn't stroking his joystick or pulling his thruster in the middle of the landing, my only hope is that I could enjoy the flight as much as he did.

Lvl 28
Well hey Misters and Misses Mod's, I'm going to be largely off the grid for the next two weeks. We all go away from time to time, right? Well this is my time, and on this trip, the internet is going to be hard to find. If quantity means more than quality (in no way insinuating that I am the best, I leave that to you), then I guess I'm screwing myself, but if poor timing is considered in your decision, then I'll see you when I get back. I will post one more before leaving, and I will try to contribute if I can.

Sayonara!
  • Goto: