Score: 4.06 Votes: 79
rate this

delete

Starter: spax-ar Posted: 12 years ago Views: 45.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by globemaster17

She really isn't all that pretty and she's a bit on the chubby side, but at least she has accepted that her purpose in life is to provide warm wet holes for cock and a place for guys to dump their cum, so she's got that going for her. You can let her know that in order to dump a load on her photo I'd need to be looking at someone else. Cheers.

To each their own pal. Thanks for the feedback. "Cheers"
Lvl 4
some shower pics and creampie would be good!
Lvl 6
I'll work on all those requests. Thank you.

We are looking for a female third right now too if any ladies on here feel inclined
Lvl 6
Been slacking on the pictures been super busy. Soon guys.

Anyone know where I can post pictures of my cock? For comments and ratings? Preferably more so by women than guys.
Lvl 28
Nowhere around here I'm sure. Other then that I have no idea.
Lvl 7
love your girls body. cute face and very eager to take it in any hole i see. can you put a skirt on her and bend her and show her pussy from behind.
Lvl 14
I am loving it she is cute and you are lucky such a cute face, any of her in lingerie or her bikini, and does she like sex outdoors?
Lvl 5
Hey guys, how are you? Any update on how things are going, looking forward to your next pics!
Lvl 9
Lucky you !
Lvl 5
I just found this thread. She is very nice looking and has a great body! Thanks for sharing her. And if she does know that you are posting these to this site, tell her thank you very much for sharing her body with us. I like the pics very much.
Lvl 6
that is one sexy girlfriend you have.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by Althalus

She's not my style. Don't really like her but keep posting, I know loads of people love it.

And just as a side note, I doubt it's your dick exclusively that she is obsessed with... I think it may be all dick and you're currently the one attached to it. Just saying.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH. And uh shes a good deal - hold onto almost anything decent that you are raw dogging. You'd be suprised how many girls go off the pill after college etc. Awful.
shes a grat lookin lady but i gotta say. "Globemaster is a douchebag that needs to learn that not everybody is into prostitutes like the ones he buys every weekend with his check from bagging groceries down at the local store. please continue with your fabulous photos and remember, haters gotta hate.
Lvl 9
we need more
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by ogrepuppy

.....with jizz.

She's damn cute.

Very sexy. Love her brunette hair
Lvl 16
But do you like her, as a person?
Lvl 4
Any more pics comming?