Score: 4.06 Votes: 79
rate this

delete

Starter: spax-ar Posted: 12 years ago Views: 45.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
Great follow up post to the previous pics and a great way to start a monday morning nice pic in the undies, figure on show, nice smile and those tits they are so perfectly round and pert with such nice nipples! She really looks into you cock while shes working it, love all the facial expressions, sexy smiles, devislish eyes, looks like she gives a good bj/tit wank and a great finale shot cum all over her face thats really hot! Thanks for continuing to share, I shall be checking back often and look forward to seeing this progress with your comments and more sexy/naughty pics...
Lvl 11
She is super hot and love it that she is all about sex and not shy...she is sexy.

Yes I got off...3rd pic in the first post and 1st pic in the 7th post.
Lvl 7
Excellent tit fucking pics!
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by cpprhead59

She is super hot and love it that she is all about sex and not shy...she is sexy.

Yes I got off...3rd pic in the first post and 1st pic in the 7th post.

Thank for the detailed reply!! Don't forget about all the other pics worth cumming for
Lvl 6
One left over she's working on getting the whole thing. Got about 2 inches to go in this one. Sure does feel good down her throat
Great posting you are a lucky man if we can get some more ass shots I will definitely cum all over my ipad
Lvl 13
30+ here, she is very sexy. great tits, nice smile, and curves in all the right places. Thank you for posting. Please share more. Very pretty eyes, too.
Lvl 5
wow good girl, nothing better than a deep throat bj ;-) great pics u managed to take those big sexy eyes look up at you, hand (nice nails) wrapped around your cock as she takes it down her throat, very hot and def wishing it was my cock lol thanks and keep up the posts!
Lvl 6
she is amazing love the tit fucking pics Thanks
Lvl 6
Would love to hear some more jerk off reports. Pics will really help get more pics. Especially of anyone having sex with your girl to her pics
Lvl 65
Cute girl, nice tits and bod.

She looks fantastic with your all over her face. .... and smiles

You have any shots with her legs spread and her pussy wide open. Those make for good jerking inspiration
Love to see some cum in that beautiful mouth and a swallow !!! Sexy Girl !!! Post more !!!
Lvl 13
Bra and panties
Lvl 5
Hey, I haven't been about for a few days, can't believe you haven't had more interest, come on guys/girls!! Definately interested in seeing more ;-) what gets her hottest ?
Lvl 6
As far as you guys go. Having some dirty feedback. Hearing about your jerk off session and what picture you cum on makes her happy. Would really like to see some cum coveted screens.
Lvl 14
I would like to see some pictures of her on all fours, and some of her sweet ass.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by t0ne

I would like to see some pictures of her on all fours, and some of her sweet ass.

Oh yea!
Lvl 5
"cum in that beautiful mouth and a swallow" and "her on all fours, and some of her sweet ass", good suggestions!!

A sexy strip tease is hot, nice outfit, shoes, little tease, maybe a hot upskirt shot and then undressing all the way to show off her great body, I bet she would make a great set of pics, with her come get me eyes and sexy smile.

Would be great seeing her turned on, maybe so turned on shes making a wet patch on her underwear. Would you do a pic with my name in?

If it would make her hot I can maybe do the cum covered screen with her pic on display ;-) she certainly makes me blow my load!
Lvl 6
Alright. I have some work to do keep the thoughts and comments cumming
Lvl 5
She really isn't all that pretty and she's a bit on the chubby side, but at least she has accepted that her purpose in life is to provide warm wet holes for cock and a place for guys to dump their cum, so she's got that going for her. You can let her know that in order to dump a load on her photo I'd need to be looking at someone else. Cheers.
  • Goto: