Score: 4.06 Votes: 79
rate this

delete

Starter: spax-ar Posted: 12 years ago Views: 45.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
She's not my style. Don't really like her but keep posting, I know loads of people love it.

And just as a side note, I doubt it's your dick exclusively that she is obsessed with... I think it may be all dick and you're currently the one attached to it. Just saying.
Lvl 25
She has smashing tits. Thanks for posting.
Lvl 6
She absolutely loves.cock. let's just leave it at she likes a big fat cock. So we all can be happy.

And yes..her titts are glorious. Perfect titty fuck. I'll try to get a shot of that next time.

Don't forget to comment and hit up that poll!

Also anybody hitting the I got off to her.. what's the pic of choice???
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 6
She is real cute and has nice tits. And she holds you cock so damn sexily....lets trade!
Lvl 16
She's OK. Work on quality pics not quantity...
Lvl 6
Thicker than I like but not horrible
Lvl 21
Works for me
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by beagler

Works for me

Did you have to click the first option in the poll? . What pic was the finisher??? She's dying to know from all 30+ of the poll clickers
Lvl 14
she has nice lips, I bet they are good for a few things....
Lvl 4
Looks good to me..... Please post more.
Lvl 13
nice tits. but thats it
Lvl 12
Blew a load all over the first one that showed her face!

That what you guys are looking for? Lol keep her coming
Lvl 5
Hey guys, not been here for a few days and just found your thread. Wow this looks like a great thread, thank you for sharing with us. She is a hot girl, nice curves, really sexy eyes and smile and her lips look really inviting. I agree she has an awesome pair of tits and cute nipples and a sexy bum too. I'm liking all the pics from the sexy poses in her hot variety of underwear (very nice) down to the ones where shes enjoying your cock. I worked my way from the start and the pic in the mirror shows her full body nicely, the sexy legs and curves and always great to see a girl in shoes and posing... on her back touching herself with the black nails is a nice pic... holding her tits looking up at the camera she has such sexy big blue eyes and lips and u can down her body the nice v between her legs...great to see her sweet little pussy too as she slides down on your cock, it looks really nice, I bet it feels and tastes awesome... finally the last pic you've posted, your cock in her hand, her tongue out with a great smile, tits on show she looks like she is enjoy herself so much she got my load all over her face
Lvl 17
Good shit!

Love the ass, and the tits! Pretty face too and a lovely smile!

Keep posting!
Quote:
Originally posted by spax-ar

SHE NOW HAS A REQUEST! POST PICTURES OF CUM ON HER PLEASE. you can pm these if you have shy

Yeah, not really encouraged in the thread, PM them only.
Lvl 24
She's delightful, delicious an' delovely...an' cute as a button
Terrific tits...shows great enthusiasm for sex...
I don't mind the small an' 'tasteful' tat...but don't care for the little piercing just below her mouth...
She's a true hottie...an' - no doubt - a real keeper...
Thanks for posting this fine gallery of goodies...

Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by grizzyb3ar

Blew a load all over the first one that showed her face!

That what you guys are looking for? Lol keep her coming

Yes!!! Awesome posts!!! More pics soon!!!!
Lvl 6
5 stars. Keep the pics of her coming. She looks very sexy in heels.
Lvl 23
More full body shots.
Lvl 5
Very cute and great breasts, your a lucky guy
  • Goto: