Score: 4.50 Votes: 26
rate this

15 Hottest Lesbian & Bisexual Celebrities

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 13 years ago Views: 20.4K
  • Goto:
Quote:
Originally posted by webbie1

Awesome thread, Thanks for posting!

There will always be a place in my heart for Angelina.

I dig strong women and the pic of Jillian is sexy and very appealing to me.

Thanks for reading

Also, I was very close to including Jackie Warner on the list, but she didn't quite make it. Her and Jillian are like my workout heros.

Lvl 59
I liked that Erika chick who worked in Jackie's gym.

Jackie's not bad, but, like Jillian, sometimes she scares me.

Also, sometimes she goes with the butch look (or at least a really short haircut which is almost the same thing to me), and I don't like that so much.
Erika and Rebecca...yum.

Even though I think she's beautiful, it was actually hard finding a really good picture of Jackie. If short hair is done right, I LOVE it, but most of the time Jackie's isn't great.
Lvl 59
This pic is Erika (for those not in the know), and it's not even that good a pic of her, I don't think, but it's still nice.

# I forgot her on my list - Anna Paquin

Why she's famous: X-men movies, True Blood

Is she gay: No, but she is a recent out bisexual

Lvl 59
The gap in Anna's teeth bothers me.

Maybe I could overlook it if she was funny, like Dave Letterman, but maybe not. Because I'm not really attracted to him either.
Rebecca as mentioned above.

Technically she could have made the list, she's gorgeous, she's gay/bi, and she's a semi celebrity. I just though she was too obscure having only done The Amazing Race and a season of Workout.

Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

The gap in Anna's teeth bothers me.

Maybe I could overlook it if she was funny, like Dave Letterman, but maybe not. Because I'm not really attracted to him either.

I don't know why she doesn't get it fixed.
Lvl 19
mmmmmm. i'm thinking that i kinda like it !

Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie_the_sequel

I don't know why she doesn't get it fixed.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by 888SPO

mmmmmm. i'm thinking that i kinda like it !

Of course you do. If some chick had 4 noses and 3 ears you'd be all impressed, laud her attitude, and call her edgy or something.

Lvl 59
IIRC, didn't Rebecca kind of have mixed feelings about hooking up with Jackie? Also, as a boss, I don't think you're supposed to fuck the subordinates.

Its not that its unattractive, Just given the chance idk why you wouldn't get it fixed.
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

IIRC, didn't Rebecca kind of have mixed feelings about hooking up with Jackie? Also, as a boss, I don't think you're supposed to fuck the subordinates.

Yeah there was drama when it came to those two, but then again what are lesbians without drama?
Lvl 9
thanx
Lvl 59
Maybe she likes to whistle between her teeth.

It is kind of unattractive. It it weren't, why get it fixed?
Lvl 59
Quote:

Yeah there was drama when it came to those two, but then again what are lesbians any two people having sex without drama?

True.
Lvl 26
Totally incredible collection,thanks!
Lvl 9
Quote:

So there you have it. Agree? Disagree? Did I forget anyone?
Excellent thread!!!

I agree with most of your ratings but all of your choices.

I have always thought Megan to be smoking hot. Smoking as in a sultry sexiness.

Kristanna is hot and sexy for sure.

IMO Megan edges Kristanna by a nipple.
Lvl 19
Why the hostility ? Before you diss the idea of beauty which included a gap tooth, well...does the name Lauren Hutton ring a bell ? Just a hint, ya know ?

reply=EricLindros]

Of course you do. If some chick had 4 noses and 3 ears you'd be all impressed, laud her attitude, and call her edgy or something.

[/reply]
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by 888SPO

Why the hostility ? Before you diss the idea of beauty which included a gap tooth, well...does the name Lauren Hutton ring a bell ? Just a hint, ya know ?

No hostility, I'm just saying that you and i have vastly different ideas of what is attractive. Mine includes a strict adherence to traditional physical "perfection" and yours is something else entirely, and thus your comment that you liked the gap tooth or whatever was entirely predictable (to me, at least).

BTW, Lauren Hutton looks like Willem Dafoe, so, no, she's not attractive either.
  • Goto: