Largest amateur database
Over 100 updates daily
Active amateur community

Missy Model [LOCKED]

Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
#11 Posted by enigma2138 on 06:00 09-11-2004
not fishy at all. don't want to post any copyrighted material & get booted. E-mail me @ enigma2138@hotmail.com and i'll reply w/picture.
#12 Posted by machobi on 21:53 16-11-2004
Anyone know where her old pictures are ? It seems on her site, the earliest pictures you can see are set 136, sometime in 2003 but I know that their are earlier pictures on the net and Kazaa of Missy. Anyone know where to find those early pictures ? She was extremely cute in those. Not saying she's not now.

Is it just me or is the new girl butt ugly ?
#13 Posted by mickey15 on 02:51 17-11-2004
the sets before 136 are likely before she was 18.
#14 Posted by David51 on 10:55 18-11-2004
Newbie Could I have one of those pics
I think probably got my e-mail earlier.
Juan Valdez
#15 Posted by enigma2138 on 04:08 19-11-2004
Put a post on the board a few weeks ago re: topless Missy pic and if any1 wanted it all they had to do was e-mail me and ask. Looking back on that, it was a pretty foolish decision. I am getting a ton of requests for it, and for the most part I have replied to everyone in pretty good time. Because I'm getting so many requests I have made the decision to not reply to any requests unless the sender includes a pic that he/she thinks I might like. In many of my previous replies to people I have asked them to send me a pic back, but to date only 1 person did. I do feel somewhat bad about this decision, but I do not think it's too much to ask. So if you want a real topless pic of Missy just e-mail me with a pic of something you think I might like, and I'll send you the Missy pic.

enigma2138@hotmail.com
#16 Posted by Anonymous on 04:29 19-11-2004
the new missy looks in shape at least and kinda cute.
#17 Posted by lilrika on 23:34 19-11-2004
Quote:
Originally posted by enigma2138

Put a post on the board a few weeks ago re: topless Missy pic and if any1 wanted it all they had to do was e-mail me and ask. Looking back on that, it was a pretty foolish decision. I am getting a ton of requests for it, and for the most part I have replied to everyone in pretty good time. Because I'm getting so many requests I have made the decision to not reply to any requests unless the sender includes a pic that he/she thinks I might like. In many of my previous replies to people I have asked them to send me a pic back, but to date only 1 person did. I do feel somewhat bad about this decision, but I do not think it's too much to ask. So if you want a real topless pic of Missy just e-mail me with a pic of something you think I might like, and I'll send you the Missy pic.

enigma2138@hotmail.com

WHAT???? c'mon just hotlink the pic and post it here. Did anyone get the pic from this guy...is it real? if so can you post it here? ....TIA (K)
#18 Posted by lilrika on 01:38 20-11-2004
ok is this it?.........if it's a fake, it's a pretty damn good one.

Found the original pic.
* This post has been modified by lilrika on 11:38 23-11-2004
#19 Posted by Anonymous on 01:50 20-11-2004
It's not fake
#20 Posted by PrimePA on 02:51 20-11-2004
At first I was gonna say fake till I saw some of her other pics where it's see through. The little birthmark matchess up and the size of her breasts and her nipple area matches up. Hopefully will see some more of this little piece of ass.
"So I say to her liked it? I loved It!"