Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Missy Model

Starter: wdat Posted: 19 years ago Views: 16.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
Actually, it is fake. The original has tape across her nipples. It's the best fake I've seen in a while, but it is one. This was hashed out on some other forum (solosis, maybe?), but I can't remember which one for sure.
Lvl 12
Heres a zoomed image of her right titty (our left)

Ok.. see where the arrow points??
There's a digital crop line.. Very well covered i might add, but when zoomed in at an enormous amount
you can see the discoloration of pixels that makes the crop line...
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by DjEmotion

Heres a zoomed image of her right titty (our left)

Ok.. see where the arrow points??
There's a digital crop line.. Very well covered i might add, but when zoomed in at an enormous amount
you can see the discoloration of pixels that makes the crop line...

damn. you sir are good
Lvl 29
ok it's fake....thx DjEmotion
Lvl 11
I sent the dude a pic for the Nude missy model pic. I"m still waiting. I hope with her new site she goes nude. I love her tits. I guess I have a thing for her , because she looks like this girl I use to fuck
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by enigma2138
not fishy at all. don't want to post any copyrighted material & get booted.

thanks for caring about the rules, but unless your a repeat offender, all we will do is send ya some nasty PM's, or call you out in the threads you contribute such material to (if you ignore PMs)

I also request that the user delete the post, or else I delete their pics and make them look stupid

this is not condoning breaking the rules, not at all, just letting ya know that you wont be "hung from the gallows" for every little thing. have fun here, please feel free to contribute "copyright-free" material, and do stop by the lounge sometime
  • Goto: