Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

TK's not slacking, ICU sucks! *update post 53*

Starter: Notech_The_Abbot Posted: 12 years ago Views: 357
  • Goto:
Lvl 22
I just got a call from him tonight to let me know he just got out of ICU. Bad stuff! He asked me to let you guys know
what was going on with him being gone. I'm hopeful that he's well soon.
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 27
What's going on with him any idea?

Man this sux

And of course, I wish him well and a quick recovery
Lvl 22
Yes I do but I'm not comfortable to share that. I will however say that it was internal gangrene and well it was almost the big one.

He said through his medicated slur that he will be back. He didn't want anyone to think he just up and left like last time.

(last time was for a related reason) I'll call him tomorrow and hopefully up date.
Lvl 27
Fair enough just tell him I wish him a speedy recovery...
Lvl 28
Oh shit....I hope he's back on his feet soon.
Lvl 22
I'll do that for sure. In the mean time if I can take up any of the slack I will volunteer. I'm sure that you guys can cover for him tho'.
Lvl 22
Honda, he's sure he will be home in a few days. I'm not so sure myself but he seems in good spirits.
Lvl 59
Damn, I saw the thread title and was all about to go, "...BUT LINDROS IS!!! har-har-har!" but it appears this thread is actually serious business, so I won't do that.

Hope he recovers fully and is back soon.

Quote:
Originally posted by Notech

Honda, he's sure he will be home in a few days. I'm not so sure myself but he seems in good spirits.

Dr. Notech with the negative prognosis!
Give him my best wishes for a quick and healthy recovery Notech.
Lvl 25
Wish him well, from everyone.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by britmonkey

Wish him well, from everyone.

I agree with Brit..
Lvl 22
Thanks everyone! I knew we would all pull for the THREADKILLER he's good people.

No new news. I tried to call at 3 pm eastern and got no answer. I'll try again later.
Lvl 22
I did call again later(just forgot to post) and he went back to surgery but he sounds better now and no ICU this time.

I'll call him monday and let everyone know if it is all working as he plans. It looks like friday before they let him out now.

(sticks tongue out at EL)
Lvl 28
Jesus...dude is not well.

I feel super bad about this...I really hope he gets better soon, I miss his shenanigans.
Lvl 28
i hope everything goes good... i miss having him around..
Any update on our friend TK?
Lvl 22
TK thanks all of his pals here. I just got off the phone with him and he's getting out of ICU tonight and is on the road to coming back here.

Yippee!

(he is still a bit down over this one)
Notech, are you at liberty to say what happened? Is it his heart?
Lvl 22
No SP, but it's not his heart.

He called again today and sounds much better.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by Notech

No SP, but it's not his heart.

He called again today and sounds much better.

I`m glad to hear that..
  • Goto: