Score: 5.00 Votes: 8
rate this

Pic, Comment and Movie Modding Guidelines

Starter: Anonymous18 Posted: 18 years ago Views: 1.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

So, the thought came to me, "Do we have anywhere for forum members to find the rules for picture comments?"

Apparently, we don't. It doesn't seem to be in the FAQ or anything...

...so should we put those rules somewhere? I find myself deleting a lot of certain peoples comments, and instead of writing a long PM every time, I'd prefer to be able to just link them somewhere...beside, maybe one or two people might even read them, if they existed?

Has anything ever happened with this?

Because I still can't find rules for the members to look at for posting comments...
Lvl 59

http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/5154008/1/40/Gallery_Comment_Guidelines.html
Lvl 27
I've looked all over the forum for that, but I never thought to look in feedback, I figured it would be in the "Introduce Yourself" Section
Lvl 22
Why don't we have ALL of the important rules in one spot? I find myself looking in every topic set of rules at times to help the poster learn the rules.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Notech_The_Monk

Why don't we have ALL of the important rules in one spot?

AMEN Brother!
Lvl 22
^^^ You don't count yet. Where's my coffee by the way?
Lvl 28
I realize that now, but ........

Do i have to feed it to you also?

http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/5242924/2/10/What_do_we_need.html
Lvl 70
The guidelines should now be up to date according to the others guidelines posted in the feedback section.
Also, a few changes made according to recent discussions :

Pictures :
What to delete - sideways + fake added
Picture categories - description for missing category added
Adult Filter - removed
Self-modeation - added

Comments :
Changed it to EL public guidelines

Movies
Description of missing categories added

Tags :
Whole list removed : it was not useful and out of date
Lvl 40
Is there any age limit? I mean that there is lots of "granny" pics.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Oskari
Is there any age limit? I mean that there is lots of "granny" pics.

No maximum age limit. But minimum is 18 and if you have a doubt you delete it.
It's not illegal to have sex with a 80 year old though . Also it depends what you consider a "granny". There are a lot of "mature" pics (40-55) but not that much we could consider really old (unless you encounter a batch from a granny lover lol)
Lvl 40
Hmmm, i might have missed something.. but how about pics with the use of drugs?
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Oskari
Hmmm, i might have missed something.. but how about pics with the use of drugs?

Illegal stuff isn't accepted.
Lvl 60
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
Illegal stuff isn't accepted.

So what about marijuana, which is illegal most places, but not in some?
Lvl 60
Also, it looked there was some debate about how to categorize pictures of girls in bikinis that weren't on the beach or on a boat - e.g., they were in a pool, or laying out tanning.

Beach babes? Or non-nude? There seemed to be some disagreement.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by kylecook

So what about marijuana, which is illegal most places, but not in some?

Yeah sorry about that. After posting that I thought my answer wasn't clear. Any reference to drug isn't accepted.

Quote:
Also, it looked there was some debate about how to categorize pictures of girls in bikinis that weren't on the beach or on a boat - e.g., they were in a pool, or laying out tanning.

Beach babes? Or non-nude? There seemed to be some disagreement.

We follow Diz wish that only girls at the beach or on a boat goes to "beach babes". So for other bikini pictures, they do to non-nude as stated in the categories descriptions :
Quote:
Non-Nude Babes
Include all pics with fully dressed girl (bikinis and swimsuits are also considered as clothing) that don't suit in other categories. Face only pictures also go there.
Lvl 70
The original post has been updated :
- more description added to "flashing babes" for pics : the pic has to show some naked part to be considered flashing.
- "beach babes" changed to "beach & bikini babes" + description changed.
- "selfshots" added with description
- "bathroom babes" description changed to not include bathroom selfshots anymore.
Lvl 60
With girls in bikinis added to the beach babes category now, does a girl in a bikini (but not a selfshot) automatically go in there? E.g., a girl is in a thong bikini at a pool, does that to in "tight asses" or "beach and bikinis"?
Lvl 70
Quote:
With girls in bikinis added to the beach babes category now, does a girl in a bikini (but not a selfshot) automatically go in there? E.g., a girl is in a thong bikini at a pool, does that to in "tight asses" or "beach and bikinis"?

There are often cases where 2 (or more) categories are possible. Just use the one that you feel is the more appropriate. If the ass is the highlight of the pic, then yes, put it in "Tights asses". If not, "Beach and bikini babes".
DEMO, Firereign find this awesome.
Lvl 13
this site is the most pure amateur upload site on the net
Firereign finds this awesome.
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by cumonherass
this site is the most pure amateur upload site on the net

I've been coming here for over 14 years and completely agree!
  • Goto: