Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

New massposter [J] ....

Starter: VicVega Posted: 17 years ago Views: 120
Lvl 24
Just when the queue settled down a bit, we have a new massposter in our hands.

Jpic aka [J] : http://www.whatboyswant.com/userprofile/63262

This fellow is really contributing the shit. Yesterday, when I started to mod the gallery-queue, he had over 3400 pics waiting to be modded. Todays score is 2803 out of 10621 pictures. That's about 26 %.

Most of his pics are amateurs, that's good. Some reposts and helluva many pic-series of same girl/s at a same room and close-ups that are useless.

Diz, dude, when can we really have the posting-limit/person here ! ???

edit: changed the name of the thread, since we all know he's not Elf.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 24
and also, needs to be mentioned. helluva many of his pics are about teenies under 18yo. i have deleted a shitload of those from his queue, but he just keeps on posting more and more new zipfiles like that. some are legit and some not.
Lvl 24
Hmm...
Lvl 29
Most of my last weeks deleted pics are from [J] pic-queue.. I am quite pissed of this asshole..
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

Hmm...

i knew it !

@julle: same here, my friend. same here.
Lvl 20
So this is the guy taking over Elf's junkpics-crown then, how fun...
Lvl 23
I've deleted a lot of youg looking girls from him too and a lot that are borderline. I'm almost to the point where I'm ready to hit delete as soon as I see his name. There are some good pics, but I think the # of bad ones far outweigh the # of good ones.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by HighGuy

I've deleted a lot of youg looking girls from him too and a lot that are borderline. I'm almost to the point where I'm ready to hit delete as soon as I see his name. There are some good pics, but I think the # of bad ones far outweigh the # of good ones.

also, very well said HG. exactly my thougths too.
i wouldnt be surprised if it WAS elf..

and if you find teen pics/underage pics....screencap it, makes it easier for fefe to ban without needing any further input, like we did with elf. If he is a pedo...he WILL be banned
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

and if you find teen pics/underage pics....screencap it, makes it easier for fefe to ban without needing any further input, like we did with elf. If he is a pedo...he WILL be banned

yeah, i know. i doubt that he is a pedo. he is just another fucking picposting maniac, who doesn't give a shit how much extra work he causes to wbw-mods with his zipfiles he has not bothered to go through before posting them. like said before, there's a thin line with his underaged pics. some are high-school teenie-pics and some are college-pics...
Quote:
Originally posted by VicVega

[reply=Latino]

yeah, i know. i doubt that he is a pedo. he is just another fucking picposting maniac, who doesn't give a shit how much extra work he causes to wbw-mods with his zipfiles he has not bothered to go through before posting them. like said before, there's a thin line with his underaged pics. some are high-school teenie-pics and some are college-pics...
[/reply]

even if the pics are borderline, screencap it....any excuse to ban asses like this the better

anyone sent him a nice PM yet?
Lvl 24
i agree. a member who continuously posts underaged and too young looking girls is not a member we want and can have here. even though the same person posts good pics at the same time. he could be banned from here.
Lvl 11
J-Pic is not Elf, I've answered his "newbie" questions in the forums and we exchanged quite a few friendly PM's back in January. I'll PM him and see if it does any good.
Lvl 24
ok, that's good brownell. hope it helps.

yea, we know it's not Elf. his posting habbits are just similar.
Lvl 11
His reply.
Quote:
Originally posted by [J
]
Well it was never my intent upload anything questionable or reposts but just to contribute to the site. If you want to pass it on to just delete my que I would appreciate it.
Lvl 24
well done mate, and thanks, i believe all the picmods appreaciate this. (B)

i dont think that his queue needs to be completely deleted, but i'll go through it with cleaning the next few days...