Score: 3.69 Votes: 16
rate this

Your fetishs

Starter: Sexy_legs Posted: 17 years ago Views: 25.0K
  • Goto:
why does this thread make me ?
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 8
hmmmm. I must say I like shoes...shopping...and food....
Lvl 7
Anal and cum
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by cmf022984

my fetish is for cum. i love it all over me, in me, anyplace a guy or guys want to give it to me.

PM me.
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Anal21

Anal and cum

You too.
Lvl 8
Lvl 9
I wanna be inside a toilet of a busy ladies bathroom
Lvl 9
Would have to say my biggest fetish by far would be women in lingerie, I love a hot looking piece of ass in some very hot,sexy lingerie. Just drives me wild.
After that i would have to say redheads, then some bondage and discipline.
Like a smoking hot piece of ass in some leather aswell.
Lvl 9
cmon guys and dolls, more pic´s
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by phallusdei

Eye-contact

Quote:
Originally posted by enzo60

cmon guys and dolls, more pic´s

This isn't really a pic thread, thats why its in the lounge.

Removed a couple pics with url's on them.
Lvl 8
I would have to say my fetishes are red heads women in garter belts and women wearing corsets and long gloves

pics are for enzo60
Lvl 9
girls who pee their pants
Lvl 9
hmmmm, 3 and moresomes, Feet, Sucking her pussy, tits and ass as shes getting fucked, and a few I wont even go into here
Lvl 9
lollita and innocent and school girls and one other one that no one else will like but ...brother and sister incest
Lvl 9
women eating fried chicken naked in bed
Lvl 9
someone gets tied up....
Lvl 9
Mostly Redheads (natural) an Green Eyes. or any dark haired women..........blondes are everywhere!
Lvl 7
Voyeurism and my girl being an exhibitionist. I like people to bend their neck trying to see up her dress with no panties. She gets in our bathroom window with the blinds open and takes off all of her clothes as I watch from a seperate and adjacent window. Not knowing who else might be watching her.

This idea probably came from our neighbor behind us, or the "naked people" as we call them, constantly changing in the window. The first people were a young couple and she was a hottie all naked in the window, the second couple that bought the house, well she was a bit chubby, but had great tits. I had intended to film the chubby girl but bought the video camera a week after they moved out and I didn't even know they were gone. I didn't even think to film the hot girl.

We also go to the mall to stores like American Eagle and Express where there is access to the changing rooms. Most of the rooms have like a 1 foot open area at the bottom where the door never meets the ground. She will take off her pants and panties and squat down while I act annoyed (because I don't want to be shopping with her or something, just acting) but secretly stare at her pussy exposed for everyone to see (although I still don't think anyone has noticed). I took one picture with my camera phone but it didn't come out very well.

She will also go to stores like Buckle and intentionally pick out a bikini that is too small for her big boobs and try it on as she is falling out of the top. She asks opinions from girls that work there who are checking her out. Sometimes she will put on the extra small bikini bottoms, or the ones for young teens, and pull them up tight so she has camel toe. She asks opinions and they all smile. All the while my dick is straining against my boxers .

Oh yeah, panties. I like the silky bikini ones that were popular before thongs took over. That and t-backs, the thong to the extreme...
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by 11111111112

Voyeurism and my girl being an exhibitionist. I like people to bend their neck trying to see up her dress with no panties. She gets in our bathroom window with the blinds open and takes off all of her clothes as I watch from a seperate and adjacent window. Not knowing who else might be watching her.

This idea probably came from our neighbor behind us, or the "naked people" as we call them, constantly changing in the window. The first people were a young couple and she was a hottie all naked in the window, the second couple that bought the house, well she was a bit chubby, but had great tits. I had intended to film the chubby girl but bought the video camera a week after they moved out and I didn't even know they were gone. I didn't even think to film the hot girl.

We also go to the mall to stores like American Eagle and Express where there is access to the changing rooms. Most of the rooms have like a 1 foot open area at the bottom where the door never meets the ground. She will take off her pants and panties and squat down while I act annoyed (because I don't want to be shopping with her or something, just acting) but secretly stare at her pussy exposed for everyone to see (although I still don't think anyone has noticed). I took one picture with my camera phone but it didn't come out very well.

She will also go to stores like Buckle and intentionally pick out a bikini that is too small for her big boobs and try it on as she is falling out of the top. She asks opinions from girls that work there who are checking her out. Sometimes she will put on the extra small bikini bottoms, or the ones for young teens, and pull them up tight so she has camel toe. She asks opinions and they all smile. All the while my dick is straining against my boxers .

Oh yeah, panties. I like the silky bikini ones that were popular before thongs took over. That and t-backs, the thong to the extreme...

I love exhibitionist Im a voyeur so i would love to see you two in the changing rooms
I'll keep my eyes open.
Lvl 7
Yeah it does not hurt to look. The reason I got the idea was because this random girl was squatting to pick up her purse or something and I happened to be looking. Just saw some panties but it gave me the idea for our little thing.
  • Goto: