Starter: Sexy_legs Posted: 17 years ago Views: 25.0K
  • Goto:
role playing as the king of england and the queen of france
* This post has been modified : 7 months ago
Lvl 10
Black tights, especially opaque.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 8
Secretly jacking off and blasting a load on a girl's used panties from her dirty laundry basket. Shooting a load into her dirty socks. Cumming on pictures of a girl while chewing on her panties.
Lvl 13
thousands of midges on my naked body.
Lvl 8
Women in wet clothes or just wet without clothes, sexy underwear, exhibishionism, voyerism, S/M, bondage, sex games, i could continue the list, pretty much anything except pee n' poo sex, and ofcourse not with kiddies, animals or dead people either (pretty much not nay of the REALLY perverted stuff).
I forgot to mention that I am a dendrophiliac, which means I'm attracted to trees.
Lvl 8
@vorp
Lvl 9
I love girls taking it up the ass, or getting they're asses licked, and anything at all that happens in a shower
Lvl 12
i love girls feet i like to suck on their toes!
Lvl 12
nice legs with high heels and stockings in lingerie that kills me!!
Lvl 6
Nice big fat girls
Lvl 12
i can't fall asleep, so i'm writing this. good thing i have an EVENING class tomorrow!

i'd say the biggest fetish i have... and it's going to sound stupid. a guy with confidence. a lot of cockiness is a turn off, but damn if he looks like he knows what he's doing i'm going to believe it. like if he's going down and has a sly smile on his face like "yeah, you're really going to like this" ... i don't even have words, or that smile while we're going at it. oooh what it does to me. i mean some guys just plain would look creepy doing it... like after they're done they're going to bury you under the house or something. i'm not really into that sort of thing. if the right guy does it though, it's supremely hot.

and i like handcuffs, and being held down, and being tied up, and a little hair pulling never hurt anyone...

gotta say though a good massage turns me to butter. it's all in the touch.
Lvl 12
oh... and my boyfriend's fetish is the school girl. and pretty much any lingerie.
Lvl 10
hairy armpits AND shaved pussy:-)
nude beach, girls swallowing cum
Beating and paddling womens butts till they wimper or cry. I am sick, need help, but hey if they let me and it is a source of a good squirt, who cares.
Quote:
Originally posted by karlosp75

Can't say I have ever found anyone else with my fetish of Munging

how does it work, maybe i would enjoy it?
Lvl 12
nylons and garters and lots of lace
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Demonicmale

I like pain

I'l second that
Lvl 9
i like to be submissive.... do whatever my guy likes... pains ok.. like bitibg and spanking.. im not into s&m or nething... but i like girls 3somes 4somes... videotaping... i like piercings, facials, public sex... getting caught... road head, anal... idk prob more but i cant think right now
Lvl 7
sexy feet and a nice ass
  • Goto: