* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by LAWNMOWERMAN41

every bit true and still have the yahoo history on it

Maybe someone's bullshiting you.
Lvl 9
that could be but why something so fucked up like that ????
Lvl 27
I guess some people are so fucked up, that they would go to any lenghs to get their kicks.
Lvl 9
yeah but just the thought of my sister blahhhhhhh does that fall in line with filming your parents
Lvl 27
Quote:

yeah but just the thought of my sister blahhhhhhh does that fall in line with filming your parents

Fucking hell, don't even go there
Lvl 9
ok sorry

but just the same if in fact it was that girl, just the pic alone she could have any dick she wanted
Quote:

ok sorry

but just the same if in fact it was that girl, just the pic alone she could have any dick she wanted

Including her brother's, apperently.
Lvl 12
I did my cousin. We used to be kissin cousins growing up, and then she came down with her kids to visit. So me and my son and my gf went to WetNWild with them. Me and her made out on a ride. So when we got back home, the kids went out to go fishing and me and my GF did her. We were her first 3some...Was fun!
Quote:

that could be but why something so fucked up like that ????

I'd do it to fuck with you lol.
Lvl 27
In the uk, sexual intercourse with your cousins is allowed. Personally i wouldn't feel right doing mine, all my female cousins are fucking ugly.
Lvl 9
she would have to be really hot and i would have to be really really drunk
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by DragonJim

I did my cousin. We used to be kissin cousins growing up, and then she came down with her kids to visit. So me and my son and my gf went to WetNWild with them. Me and her made out on a ride. So when we got back home, the kids went out to go fishing and me and my GF did her. We were her first 3some...Was fun!

are you from hillbillyville
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by slippery-donkey

[reply=LAWNMOWERMAN41]

every bit true and still have the yahoo history on it

Maybe someone's bullshiting you.
[/reply]

That's what I was implying. I don't doubt LAWNMOWERMAN's story, but I have had weird fucker's with no life write shit that was so obviously crap and busted them on it, so I am doubting the person that wrote to him. Probably some lonely little 14 year old kid with a vivid imagination and a perverted pubescent mind.
Lvl 8
That's just fucked up
Lvl 22
What a load a crap! It is so obvious that the person writing the IM's named Alyssajnudist is a guy and I can't believe you would believe you were talking to a girl! I am VERY open but I would never talk like that person did. Also, the person claimed he brother didn't have a screenname so that's why he used her name and email??? Yah...right. Then the person claims to be a nudist but is wearing a bathing suit at the beach in the picture? Lastly, what this stuff about her brother knowing she was mastubating because he could "smell" it? What load on bunk! Is anyone stupid enough to believe all this?
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Paige80

What a load a crap! It is so obvious that the person writing the IM's named Alyssajnudist is a guy and I can't believe you would believe you were talking to a girl! I am VERY open but I would never talk like that person did. Also, the person claimed he brother didn't have a screenname so that's why he used her name and email??? Yah...right. Then the person claims to be a nudist but is wearing a bathing suit at the beach in the picture? Lastly, what this stuff about her brother knowing she was mastubating because he could "smell" it? What load on bunk! Is anyone stupid enough to believe all this?

this all may be true but why resort to such measures to get off is my point
Lvl 30
I might do your sister.
I probably wouldn't have sex with her

but i would not turn down a bj or hand job
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Lvl 12
I maybe be from 'the country', but she was horny, I was horny, so we did it. It's not like we were gonna date or something.
But anyway, I wouldn't do my sister - She's a HO!
  • Goto: