Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Where are the good Spanking Websites?

Starter: eyeless66 Posted: 12 years ago Views: 894
Lvl 5
So I have been looking for some decent Spanking, canning, or paddling sites.
I haven't really had any luck. I did find this Japanese site called Cutie Spankee but the site needs alot of help and the video archives seem to shrink over time. so I dont know if anyone is into that stuff here but if you could recommend any decent sites that would be nice. just tired of spam and crap.

http://www.cutiespankee.com/jp/smp0611/smp0611_2.jpg
Lvl 5
The link to the type of stuff i was hoping to find. but more intense type of spankings.
Lvl 5
You could check out www.realspankings.com Most of the models on that site really enjoy spankings as fun or punishment. The spankings on there range from light to very severe. On a personal note, From observation and experience I have to say I find it quite amazing how many women like a good smack on the bottom. I have had some that liked a firm slap while we were in the middle of sex all the way to the other end of the spectrum where an ex enjoyed having her butt smacked till it was red.
Lvl 12
Nice, I also love women getting spanked. I tend to enjoy the more severe ones where the women are really getting the shit whipped out of them and they cry. The ones where the women just kind of giggle and don't get a real spanking just don't do it for me. I have tons of really good spanking and caning/whipping vids on file. But I have to say the best would have to be Real Pain or Dr.Lomp. These women get really destroyed, no joke. I mean real brutal ass/pussy and body spanking. REALLY turns me on. Theres scattered vids out there but I have a hard time finding any myself. Good luck.
Lvl 28
Youtube has some decent vids...check it. www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Youtube has some decent vids...check it.[ Link ]

I don't hafta click it, it's good to see you back Hondawg!
Lvl 40
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Youtube has some decent vids...check it.[ Link ]

Why am I not surprised
Lvl 28
They see me rollin' ...they hatin.