Score: 3.50 Votes: 4
rate this

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 12 years ago Views: 3.3K
  • Goto:
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

They are also called Sea Cows....pass.
i have one in my pool
Lvl 28
I see cows out my window
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by bustMall

I see cows out my window

That is udderly ridiculous
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO

Serious answer time, although it's not as much fun...

When I was growing up I always wanted to be a truck driver.

The company my dad had worked for had a truck driver strike when I was young, dad happened to have experience driving truck (he drove a beer truck in college) so he brought home a truck and asked if anyone wanted to go with him to take it back to his work. I jumped all over it and from that ride it's what I wanted to do. Well, long story short, I grew up, got my CDL and I've driven off and on ever since, I don't do it full time, never have, but whenever I get the chance to drive a tractor trailer I still get that same feeling I got as when I was a little kid, kind of giddy

Cool Story Bro
Lvl 7
An oil well firefighter

Lvl 28
The first zombie.

I've made a list and everything....
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by exocet

That is udderly ridiculous

What's you're beef?
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by bustMall

What's you're beef?

I have no beef, I'm just trying to MILK the system and get everyone to Moooo've outta my way so I become the next boss!
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Crabs

I have no beef, I'm just trying to MILK the system and get everyone to Moooo've outta my way so I become the next boss!

Herd bull, huh?
Lvl 22
I'm livin' the Dream, Monkdom rules.
I'll get a bit serious. When I was a little kid it was the garbage man. They get rid of stuff we don't want anymore and are always in demand.

After college and a 20+ year career in ag/natural resources I spend most of my time now getting rid of biological garbage (i.e.invasive species eradication for habitat restoration etc). Business is good and aside from my govt position I'm entering PT/semi retirement work re this.

My son enters college and I told him to focus big picture on agriculture/plant biology because everyone has to eat. After that consider waste management technology because, after everyone eats they shit and they don't want nothing to do with that stuff.

Find the always-in-demand niche and you'll never go wanting. Ignore today's Yahoo US Labor Dept report of Useless Degrees which, most, deal with "food". Meat and plant biology and production. Political BS for a nation politically destined to starve.
Lvl 17
As dolphin and manatee are taken, there's only one thing I'd wanna be...

A Narwhal!!!

Some may be thinkin 'wtf's a Narwhal?' no, it's not off Harry Potter. It's a big, whale like thing with this big Fuckoff spike comin out its head!

I'd spike up any little punk who came my way...

'yeah? You want some?'

SPIKE!!!!!

'Now, Fuckoff!'
I was waiting for someone to be a Narwhal, Manatee's are pretty solid too

Fuck it, if everyone wants to be an animal I'm gonna be Harp Seal!

* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 8
Narwhal is pretty sweet.

I want to be a Miami Dolphin.
Quote:
Originally posted by Paddy!

I'd spike up any little punk who came my way...

'yeah? You want some?'

SPIKE!!!!!

'Now, Fuckoff!'

Lvl 13
I'd like to be a horror novelist. Grow-up seems to be a poor choice of words for my situation... I like to consider myself a grown-up. I would rather put it "preferred career choice".
Lvl 18
Hello... you water mammal wannabes are all way off base. I want to be a card carrying member of the Professional Bowlers Association baby! How bad ass would it be to rock the lanes all day and then rock the ladies all night! Those guys pull hella bowling alley tail in their pimped out Eddie Bauer edition Airstream trailers. Plus, they are super famous and shit. You're welcome.

Lvl 28
I just want a Harp seal coat.
Professional bowlers get laid?? Who knew?

I don't know if I ever really had a dream job when I was a kid. I've always wanted to travel, so as I got older I figured that Flight Attendant might be a pretty good job, and good way to travel. So I tried it for a few months. Worst few months of my life bar none. You people are all retarded once you step foot on an aircraft.

Anyway...now that I'm older yet, I still want to travel and I'm in broadcasting school. So international correspondant or better yet...my own travel show.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

You people are all retarded once you step foot on an aircraft.

I hear ya! Flying back from Dublin last week there was this twat who seriously couldn't get his belt. Like, how hard is a belt?

I can imagine babysitting a few hundred fucknuts can be hard, babysitting them in a confined area with access to alcohol? Not for me.
  • Goto: