Score: 3.50 Votes: 4
rate this

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 12 years ago Views: 3.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by britmonkey

My uncle had his dream job, he was a Gynecologist.

Gross job, actually.

Think of it this way: If you're an auto mechanic what do you think you see more of, brand new, pristine Ferraris or a bunch of run down, rusted out jalopies?

Quote:
Originally posted by scrog

Wait.. Is a fish an animal?

Dolphins aren't fish, they're mammals! Just like us!

i wanna be a wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by ramsann

i wanna be a wife.

Awesome, that's what a good girl should be.

So how do you make a ham sandwich? cheese or lettuce first?

Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Dolphins aren't fish, they're mammals! Just like us!

I didn't think they were a fish. If I could upload a video here I would, I've had Dolphins swim up to me out of nowhere when fishing off rocks. It's cool just finished a fat joint and nd everythings calm and these things just come out of nowhere real close like they're trying to talk. Feel like jumping in the water with them. They just mess around and whatnot but the idea of catching fish goes out the window. Drop all the fishing gear and just watch... magnificent creature in the wild.
Lvl 59
They're awesome, right? That's why I'm gonnabbe one when I grow up. You know they never sleep? They're conscious breathers, so they need to be awake in order to keep breathing and so they just shut down one half of their brain so theyre in kind of an awake-sleeping state when they "sleep"
But you can't be a Dolphin Eric.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

They're awesome, right? That's why I'm gonnabbe one when I grow up. You know they never sleep? They're conscious breathers, so they need to be awake in order to keep breathing and so they just shut down one half of their brain so theyre in kind of an awake-sleeping state when they "sleep"

So I would assume that whales are the same way, they don't sleep?

I'm to lazy to google the answer
Lvl 59
Quote:

But you can't be a Dolphin Eric.

FUCK YOU YES I CAN I AM GOING TO BE A DOLPHIN AND SHOW YOU!

Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO

So I would assume that whales are the same way, they don't sleep?

Yup. They're aquatic mammals just like dolphins and they do the same half-sleep thing as far as I know.
When I was growing up I was really into paper-mache/plaster casting various things, so I really wanted to get into a job that involved that. Luckily my parents knocked some sense into me and I avoided tough assignments such as this or this.

Thanks parents.
Lvl 19
You many not believe this, but when I was a NASA intern with several other students, one of the guys researched sperm as an environmental hazard in the space station. I think you can put the big picture together here.....

They have filters for all sorts of biological material, but "pudding" is definitely on the controlled substance list. So if you want to stay up there......keep the pudding on hold until touchdown Demo.

Quote:

I see no fun in that

But if you throw some pudding in the mix, now there you got some fun
Lvl 19
Quote:

i wanna be a wife.

Ramsey, you are so beautiful and sweet I cannot see any problem with you finding a husband. Worry not !

Quote:
Originally posted by F1098

Ramsey, you are so beautiful and sweet I cannot see any problem with you finding a husband. Worry not !
you're the best, f.
<3
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1

When I was growing up I was really into paper-mache/plaster casting various things, so I really wanted to get into a job that involved that. Luckily my parents knocked some sense into me and I avoided tough assignments such as [ Link ] or [ Link ].

Thanks parents.

So what do you want to be when you grow up?

You can't be a dolphin, that's already taken.
Lvl 19
Thanks....unfortunately there is someone in line ahead of you !

Quote:

...you're the best, f.
<3
Quote:

So what do you want to be when you grow up?

You can't be a dolphin, that's already taken.

What?! I can't be a dolphin either? This is a ridiculous thread. What's the point of asking what people want to be if you just keep saying no?
Pffft I was totally gonna pick dolphin.

Worst

Thread

Ever

Actually is kinda a cool thread. I may reply honestly later.
Lvl 27
Someone could be a Manatee, they're cool, and kinda look like mermaids, at least that's the folk lore behind them...
Quote:

Someone could be a Manatee, they're cool, and kinda look like mermaids, at least that's the folk lore behind them...

In what world does this look like a mermaid?

Lvl 27
Beats me, but I guess folks that spend long periods of time out to sea think they look like mermaids

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/columbus-mistakes-manatees-for-mermaids
Quote:

Someone could be a Manatee

They are also called Sea Cows....pass.
  • Goto: