rate this

what do u smoke

Starter: hakrat18 Posted: 18 years ago Views: 3.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 22
embrase it Jack
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 18
One billion Chinese people couldn't be wrong.
Lvl 24
alright back on topic.

puff puff pass or get the fuck out of this thread.
Lvl 22
tell your friends
apparently thats a true story, too.
Lvl 22
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by TheZodiac

One billion Chinese people couldn't be wrong.

Why not?
Lvl 14
it's 7:48 here in san jose california.....i got up at 7....the sun is shining....the cat is chasing my legs looking for lovin'....i have a couple jobs lined up today in the early afternoon to make my day's money.....but right now i am having a big old bong hit....it is my third today.....i probably will take a couple more then go to the gym....after that i am going to get coffee and go see april's big tits....i mean go say hi to april....about 11 or 12 i will come down and go to work.....about three o'clock i will get my son from school(his last week)....and we will go to guitar class....at 5 pm my son goes to his mom's for the nite.....i will go to larry's and he and i will stare at april's big tits...i mean have dinner with april and take some big bong hits.....watch a movie or something,maybe video games, maybe we will do nothing but talk.....then i will go to sleep and rinse and repeat....

Lvl 11
Uhm people sayin that u die quick by smokin..... well did anyone tell them that the worlds oldest person is a smoker

allso ... they say that smokin makes ur body stop gettin bigger..... well i startede when i was 13 back then i was 1.72..... now im 18 and im 2.04 tall ........ so people got all thoose crazy storys bout smokin just cuz they dont do it themself.....

in many EU contruys they are makin it illgal to smoke in public...... and they still call it a free land... wheres the freedom in that? but enough of me bitchin..... i smoke marlboro ... mary jane... and loads of hash... Peace people
Lvl 16
Molboros rarely . Number 7 kingsize red all the time. 7.25 a pack, one of the cheapest brands in canada.
Lvl 15
i just quit. and in 28 minutes i will have gone for 9 days
Lvl 8
i usually smoke marlboros and sometimes weed
Lvl 11
I smoke west an the thing you call pod,weed,ganja,dope,sport cigarett... :-)
Oh shit.. I've been kinda not posting for a while but I just had to comment on this thread.

Djarum Blacks

Djarium Blacks are not something one should smoke while driving... or walking. Find a nice place to sit down first. Seriously, you'll thank me. These are amazing. Why? Because they're legal. If you're not used to smoking - I suggest you get a pack just to try them out. You may get dizzy, so look out. These are very tightly packed and can burn for 20+ minutes.

Or if I've got lots of money- Camel Rares.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by FendBanez

Oh shit.. I've been kinda not posting for a while but I just had to comment on this thread.

Djarum Blacks

Djarium Blacks are not something one should smoke while driving... or walking. Find a nice place to sit down first. Seriously, you'll thank me. These are amazing. Why? Because they're legal. If you're not used to smoking - I suggest you get a pack just to try them out. You may get dizzy, so look out. These are very tightly packed and can burn for 20+ minutes.

Or if I've got lots of money- Camel Rares.

I occasionally smoke Djarum's. The problem is they are clove cigarettes, and they will tear your throat up something fierce. I happen to like smokers, at least as an American, because they die sooner from disease and therefore don't collect as much Social Security, and Medicare. So smoke away and die sooner!
Haha, yeah cloves are hardcore. I switched from Newports into cloves tho' and I don't smoke em as much. As far as I know- Djarum Blacks are the best cigarettes in the world -- clove or not.
Lvl 14
I smoke John Player Special
Lvl 8
i smoke Newport 100's.... and for those of you that posted clove smokes..... they eat through your stomach lining
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by Watty

Ehm, might be wrong, but i think half an ounce is around 14 grams.

In that case that's actually pretty cheap.
  • Goto: