Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

WBW tattoo's....show us yours

Starter: Trigster Posted: 18 years ago Views: 5.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
It thought this might give me some inspiration for my next tattoo, post a pic of your tattoo for all to see.

Mine are all quite old now (10+ years) and a bit lame, but I love them anyway.

Sorry about the pic quality, its just a camera phone!!
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 18
Lvl 18
Lvl 18
and this is what I am thinking of getting next...it will be approx 8-9 inches high by 4-5 inches wide on the left side of my back
Lvl 20
ya'll keep posting...IM lookin for new ink...Anybody got any ideas or websites or places to go!!! Im wanting somethin Bio Mech up on my shoulder, then down my arm and I want a Tribal at the bottom to cut it all off or end the piece...any ideas, suggestions.

Didnt mean to hyjack a thread but ya'll keep postin stuff up.
Lvl 18
not hyjackin at all mate, thats what I was hoping for....some enthusiasm!!!!

Got this from Burnstyle:

http://tattoos.com/

could have figured it out myself though!!!
Lvl 14
this one i got in jail...
Lvl 23
none as yet, although i have thought of having a celtic knot of some description on my left shoulder blade, but never found a decent pic.. sites would be appreciated
Lvl 18
3 1/2 hrs for the outline and 3 hours for the fill in... I did it in 2 sessions.

This is my right shoulder.. I took this pic with my right hand.. thats why my arm is a little twisted.
Lvl 24
i really like the 2nd one you posted trigster, its hot. nice new avatar by the way!

bach - i like yours too. that shit is big, i can imagine it felt like FOREVER when they were doing that one..

i was thinking of getting something really similar to this one, but i keep going back and forth on it. plus so many guys are anti tattoos... i dont know.
Lvl 11
if you're in London, theres a good shop called Flamin'eight, heres their web site
www.flamineight.co.uk

they do very good work have some friends with a few.
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

i really like the 2nd one you posted trigster, its hot. nice new avatar by the way!

bach - i like yours too. that shit is big, i can imagine it felt like FOREVER when they were doing that one..

i was thinking of getting something really similar to this one, but i keep going back and forth on it. plus so many guys are anti tattoos... i dont know.

Don't do it, Fefe!
Lvl 22
Quote:

you dont make a tattoo for other people, only for yourself. i have 7 now and i dont give a shit if other people like them or not. if you want one, get it, no matter what others think.
Lvl 24
very good point trust i still cant decide about it yet. we'll see..
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by trustno.1

[reply=FeFeHumHum]

you dont make a tattoo for other people, only for yourself. i have 7 now and i dont give a shit if other people like them or not. if you want one, get it, no matter what others think.
[/reply]

totally agree have a few friends that regreted getting them and had to have the lasered off.

take your time FeFe and only get one if YOU want it.
but if and when you do you'll have to post a pic of it.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by angeleyes

but if and when you do you'll have to post a pic of it.

will do.
Lvl 19
@trigster, I was just wondering who Karen is one the first pic? is it your wife/girlfriend? and are you still with her
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by kyosho

@trigster, I was just wondering who Karen is one the first pic? is it your wife/girlfriend? and are you still with her

yeah, i was wondering the same thing! i once dated a guy who had 2 different girls names on his body we didnt date long
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by angeleyes

totally agree have a few friends that regreted getting them and had to have the lasered off

yep, i know a few too, and they only made them for other people, thats stupid.
the last one i got was on my calf.

Lvl 19
Quote:

[reply=kyosho]

yeah, i was wondering the same thing! i once dated a guy who had 2 different girls names on his body we didnt date long
[/reply]

• Goto: