Score: 5.00 Votes: 9
rate this

WBW CONTEST..Sponsorship PRIZE!!!!! **UPDATE** Page 12 clues-so-far list.

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 14 years ago Views: 12.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
Ok, lets figure this out. I don't really care about a 3 month sponsor membership (no offense guys, love ya mean it), so I really just want to contribute to this getting done. Logic dictates that item 1 is a partially used roll of TP. If you don't think so, go back to where the clue was given that ONE person had it right, and multiple people had it partially right. You will see no other option.

So, let us figure out item 2. The clues are as such:

Item 2 is owned by most, but used very rarely.
Item 2 is typically more useful indoors than outdoors.
Item 2 is more useful to some of us than others (this makes me think gender specific)
Item 2 is useful to keep you from getting burned.
Item 2 is not his scarf.
Item 2 is convenient, but not absolutely necessary to its' task.
Item 2 is not a dildo, and therefore will most likely not be used to fuck your mom while you waste your time on this contest.
Item 2 is NOT found in your bathroom.
Item 2 is often placed on the end of something else to extend its abilities.
Lvl 14
Also, keep in mind the item has to fit in that box.
Lvl 14
Item 1: partially used roll of TP.
Item 2: whatever you call the extender you use to unscrew and screw in lightbulbs without using a ladder.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Mistapeepers

Item 2: whatever you call the extender you use to unscrew and screw in lightbulbs without using a ladder.

good god someone actually guessed it

i actually told honda on the phone "who the fuck is going to guess that??" when he told me the second item especially by his first hint on this item being that most people have one but rarely use it . who has one of those things.... honda??

excellent work mista

ive put the 3 months sponsorship on your account. if you dont see it right away youll have to physically hit the log off button and log back in
Lvl 9
Excellent work Mistapeepers

Lvl 11
Quote:

Ok, lets figure this out. I don't really care about a 3 month sponsor membership (no offense guys, love ya mean it), so I really just want to contribute to this getting done. Logic dictates that item 1 is a partially used roll of TP. If you don't think so, go back to where the clue was given that ONE person had it right, and multiple people had it partially right. You will see no other option.

So, let us figure out item 2. The clues are as such:

Item 2 is owned by most, but used very rarely.
Item 2 is typically more useful indoors than outdoors.
Item 2 is more useful to some of us than others (this makes me think gender specific)
Item 2 is useful to keep you from getting burned.
Item 2 is not his scarf.
Item 2 is convenient, but not absolutely necessary to its' task.
Item 2 is not a dildo, and therefore will most likely not be used to fuck your mom while you waste your time on this contest.
Item 2 is NOT found in your bathroom.
Item 2 is often placed on the end of something else to extend its abilities.

vaseline???
Lvl 20
Holy shit... A lightbulb screwer thingy?

WHO THE FUCK ACTUALLY HAS ONE OF THOSE?

Nicely done, Mistapeepers. Congratulations!
Lvl 37
Damn, that was gonna be my next guess

If I had been on FeFe instead of Alice I wudda won

Anyways...

Lvl 9
Damn... that is the most random item i have ever heard of, and i dont know one person that has one

congrats to the winner
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin

I do. It beats hauling a 12' ladder into the house when the recessed lights in the cathedral ceiling burn out. Ironically, I used it just yesterday.
Lvl 2
haha wow really? One of my originally theories was something to unscrew a hot lightbulb. BUT THEN AGAIN I didn't think one existed because me or anyone I know has one. congrats

just wondering, is it like a long pole or what? because it "has to be able to attached to another longer object." whats the proper name I might have to invest in one of them haha
Lvl 14
No one has one of those, I didn't even know that they made one. Lightbulbs are not longer either. Fun contest but I think the clues became slightly misleading. Not bad for a first try.

Edit *I'm just angry cause I lost*
Lvl 22
wow, i don't even know what one of those things looks like...never heard of such a thing...& i'm 61 yrs old!!

can you post a pic?

congratulations mistuhpeepers

Az
Lvl 11
Lvl 14
I can't believe that was it.

I almost posted that like three days ago but didn't because I thought it wouldn't fit in the box. Guess that's what I get for thinking.
Lvl 28
Quote:

Mother fucker.

That is unbelievable...well done sir. You've impressed me to no end. Congrats on your prize.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin

Nicely done, Mistapeepers. Congratulations!

Brownell and I have one. I assumed lots of peoples did.

I might make another one of these threads, due to the high level of goodtimes responses. I like seeing people getting active and such. Stay tuned..I'll let you know shortly.

Also, my camping trip was awesome.
Lvl 9
Next thread guess:

An elephant and a kazoo.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by brownell

I do. It beats hauling a 12' ladder into the house when the recessed lights in the cathedral ceiling burn out. Ironically, I used it just yesterday.

So rich people have them? Or people who are well off enough to afford a house with cathedral ceiling.
Lvl 28
Poor peoples don't know 'bout my 40+ foot ceiling.

Also, I've decided I probably will make another one of these tomorrow. It will all begin a new. But maybe with a couple of twists.

wut a twist!
  • Goto: