Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Transformers.

Starter: jmappa911 Posted: 18 years ago Views: 2.1K
  • Goto:
They're still going strong. Some good some bad. I just bought some for my son for x-mas and they're pretty cool.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 9
The one think that I don't like about the new transformers are that they don't have the same originality as the first generation. You could bash the hell out of the firt generation and still work well. Now there is just way too much plastic with them and you can't abuse them as much. I don't like the spin offs that they had afterwards. I still like seeing Grimlock as a T-Rex not a Raptor.
I actually thought beast wars was kinds cool. Dinobot was the best. That fucker was always stabbing someone in the back.
Like someone said before the american ones are mostly plastic, if you can get some of the Japanese ones, they are still made of metal and plastic.
And hurt much worse when you throw them at someone.
I swear I was aiming at Nasty One when I hit you.
Likely story.
Lvl 11
heh... I dunno the beast wars was, intersting at best sometimes i just sorta liked the originals when probably because must american cartoons made now have sorta wishy washy feel to them now (not that the scripting wasn the best)they concentrate to much much on delivering a positive message along with the story now I think. And I agree dinobots whup ass. The have an awesome looking reissue coming out! its a G1 optimus With a a trailer but get this, it is Pepsi colored and the trailer holds a 20oz soda bottle! hell yah!
Lvl 11
Lvl 14
I voted for Megatron. As the leader of the Decepticons, he was sinister and dangerous. He was also powerful. If you look at the box for the First Generation (or Classic) Megatron toy, it says that he is also capable of drawing power from a BLACK HOLE - and using it as a weapon (Heaven help us). I am sure that many of us are aware about how dangerous black holes are. Remember the article on WBW (What Boys Want) that talked about an EXPLODING black hole? Here it is:

http://www.whatboyswant.com/readnews/1215

That is why Megatron was such a concern to me. His intersteller abilities coupled with his ruthlessness made him a formidable foe. In all due respect, he may be a sleek jet and everything, but to me, Starscream was just an idiot, who did almost nothing but ride on Megatron's iron nuts all of the time. I would have liked that "geeky Decepticon" a little better if he knew what he was doing, and did not fail in his missions that Megatron gave him.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Dagnabbit

Like someone said before the american ones are mostly plastic, if you can get some of the Japanese ones, they are still made of metal and plastic.

I presume that the Japanese ones would be worth more, since they are made of metal, am I correct?

http://toychest.diamondcomics.com/toys/08_03/12_optimus_prime.htm

Quitte expensive dont you think?
Lvl 13
Speaking of metal, the most durable Transformer in my collection was Snarl (the Stegosaurus). His entire torso was a chunk of metal. Heavy as fuck. They don't make toys like that anymore.
  • Goto: