Score: 4.88 Votes: 8
rate this

The Top Ten Movie Endings

Starter: z1 Posted: 15 years ago Views: 3.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Seven needs to be on there, Usual Suspects should probably be number 1 and the list needs Arlington Road. Arlington Road kind of, um, was just bleh as a whole movie, but I loved the ending.
I love your picks, but the end of Seven was great..."What's in the box...." "What's in the boxxx..."
Lvl 25
I reject #10 and #6.

Both were overhyped pieces of shit.
Lvl 16
Seven is my all-time favorite. I still get creeped out when the victim of Sloth wakes up. If I was Brad Pitt at the end, I would have emptied my gun into him, reloaded, and emptied it again. Great ending!
Lvl 6
smoken aces ending was pretty sweet but im guesing ill be the only one on here that think its not even gona mension anouther series that i think has the best endings
Lvl 59
You know, after thinking about it a little bit, I think American History X should be on this list too.

*Spoiler Alert*

Don't watch this if you don't want to see (a version of) the ending.

[youtube]QlIuKruyQC8[/youtube]
Lvl 28
The Blair Witch Project..

..really?
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Wilson2006

..."What's in the box...." "What's in the boxxx..."

It's my dick in a box.
Lvl 10
Glad you picked "It's a wonderful life" One of the best and most under rated pics out there.
Back to the future? Um No.
Blair Witch.. Eh.
Where's Pulp Fiction? Come on, Now that was an awesome ending, just walking out.
No "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly" Clint going to come to your house and smack you for that.
Lvl 10
I like my top ten, i know some of the things on it might be "controversial" and I did some re ordering on the list.

10. Blair Witch Project -For what it did in viral marketing alone it is a great movie

9. It's a wonderful life

8. american history X

7. Iron Man - After the credits -

6. Unbreakable

5. Memento

4. Sixth Sense

3. Shawshank Redemption

2. Se7en

1. Usual Suspects
Lvl 10
i wish someone else would do a little more with this post. I thought it was very interesting..

i would like to see what other people put as their top ten endings
Lvl 11
number 1 would have to be the original Italian Job from 1969, with the coach hanging over the cliff edge....
Lvl 18
cant believe no one has mentioned jaws
Lvl 12
10. Battlefield Earth
9. Runaway Bride
8. Timecop
7. Towering Inferno
6. Superman 4
5. The Incredible Melting Man
4. Hope Floats
3. Wayne's World 2
2. Abbot and Costello Meet Frankenstein
1. Citizen Kane
No one has mentioned my number one yet?
* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 18
roooooooooooosebud
Lvl 11
I like the end of MAd Max Beyond the Thundersome when Tina Turner looks at Mel Gibson after all the hell and destruction he waged on Barterville & all she does is smile a & say: "Ain't we a pair!" & walks away..
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by robodick

I like the end of MAd Max Beyond the Thundersome when Tina Turner looks at Mel Gibson after all the hell and destruction he waged on Barterville & all she does is smile a & say: "Ain't we a pair!" & walks away..

she was hot in that outfit only thing hotter was princess leia in that slave outfit
Lvl 10
Citizen Kane wasnt mentioned by me because it is overrated, but i did consider putting it on my list.

jaws, meh. I guess i have seen it too much, but it is top ten worthy. (hell i even like part 3)
Lvl 17
What about the end of Carrie, the original...
Lvl 59
You know, thinking back on it, Wild Things was kind of a shitty movie, but the ending was pretty cool, IMO.
Lvl 8
nice good job... think you missed a few but still great posting
  • Goto: