rate this

the photography thread

Starter: mikroe Posted: 17 years ago Views: 1.7K
  • Goto:
Thanks, here some more...

I have a FugiFilm Digital it takes pics and video neat little Camera
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Lvl 12
I've done most of my stuff with SLR cameras. Set up a darkroom if you can, even a closet. Buy your film in bulk rolls, and load your own. Tripods, both tall and mini, make for much steadier shots. Invest in some different filters and experiment with them. btw- A good quality digital is expensive, but much cheaper in the long run.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 17
def

i love photography i have a cyber shot that i always carry with and an old black and white kodak that i use

i love taking pics with the old kodak...makes anything look nice
Lvl 23
Im into Digital photography using D-SLR cameras. I do quite a bit in my spare time
Lvl 14
thx for the replies so far. latino and ig, these pics are pretty cool. i´m looking forward to the photothread that is in planing right now.
keep it up, i´d like to know what angle you prefer and if you like landscape or protrait better..
Quote:
Originally posted by mikrø

thx for the replies so far. latino and ig, these pics are pretty cool. i´m looking forward to the photothread that is in planing right now.
keep it up, i´d like to know what angle you prefer and if you like landscape or protrait better..

i like any angle as long as theres something to see, i prefer landscape out of the 2, but id rather take pics of buildings and structures....cant wait for the thread mate
Lvl 29
Been into photography since high school. Have a Canon AT-1. Old time film SLR. Manual metering and the whole works. Usually use an 80-200 zoom. Looking forward to the "planned" thread. I've got a lot to contribute to it.

Lvl 12
Experiment with angles. Try taking the sme shot from several. You'll burn lots of film, but you should develop a feel for the best shot after gaining the experience. Shoot at different times of the day, and if your cam doesn't have through-the-lens metering, get a light meter and use different f/stops and exposure times. Keep a notebook and fill in all the data for each shot taken. This will help you learn what works best when you are reviewing your pics. By "data" I mean Film brand and ISO speed, f/stop, exposure time(shutter speed), time of day, light meter reading, and the approximate angle of the light source behind the camera.(sun, direct flash, "bounce" flash, floodlight/reflector umbrella, and yes, the name of the subject in the pic.
Lvl 12
Hey Been into Photography for a while I have a few shots here http://deluded-one.deviantart.com/
I use a canon 350d now. I love it Digital SLR is worth the cash in my opinion. Im still paying for mine lol..
Quote:
Originally posted by mikrø

Thanks Micro, I try to get, as you can tell a llok at the overall landscape the trees, clouds, sun, a fence or buildings that can give the eye something more to look at.
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Lvl 14
@rainbow: thats a cool cam, my dad got the AE I, but he wouldnt lend it to me:/
@delusion: wow, that sunset on the sea is pretty hot. you took it with 1 second exposure time?
@zztop: yeah, i thought about this. i think i´ll get myself a moleskine:P
@IG: i see, it gives you something to figure out the relations in the pic...
  • Goto: