Starter: NaughtyGypsy Posted: 17 years ago Views: 6.7K
  • Goto:
Rainbow icecream
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 9
take my grans shopping for a bit of retail therapy, or baby names is good
Lvl 7
I would love for her to do anything for me without me having to ask or beg her for it. Massages, fixing dinner, bringing me a drink, anything would make me happy.
Lvl 7
shut up?
Lvl 8
buy me some beers and play a pink floyd cd while we sit on a couch in the backyard of her house. that could make my day.

well actually we do that almost everyday
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

it would make my day if he felt the way he used to feel about me, even if it was only for a little while

o god yes i was looking for a way to say this, and you hit it right on the head. i would love a hug that actually made me feel alive again, or even a quick goose as i walked by, hell even a compliment about anything. just 5 minutes of feeling anything from her again would be great. I miss love. i would like for her to be excited by the things i do for her, instead of the grunted thankyou as she passes by. I guess i could have just left it with fefe's quote, like i said it fits perfect.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by jasper54

[reply=FeFeHumHum]
it would make my day if he felt the way he used to feel about me, even if it was only for a little while

o god yes i was looking for a way to say this, and you hit it right on the head. i would love a hug that actually made me feel alive again, or even a quick goose as i walked by, hell even a compliment about anything. just 5 minutes of feeling anything from her again would be great. I miss love. i would like for her to be excited by the things i do for her, instead of the grunted thankyou as she passes by. I guess i could have just left it with fefe's quote, like i said it fits perfect.
[/reply]

Yeah I feel exactly the same way when it comes to my wife.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

what makes you think he feels differently about you now? if they said that to you then i dont know but if they didnt say that, then i would be asking them. sharing bad times is bad, sharing good times is good
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by jasper54

[reply=FeFeHumHum]

[/reply]

Reason I divorced my wife...........being unappreciated for the things you do for them really kills the love.

But on topic. Another thing that's get's me going is if she just lightly touches me as we walk by each other.
Lvl 11
My favorite thing to do with a girl friend is bake muffins in the morning. Sure it sounds a little quirky but between the smell of fresh muffins and spending some time chatting, cudling and goofing around with a girl in the morning makes the whole day go by better.
Lvl 37
Im with Sizzle. When she gives me that special look that says it all!
Quote:
Originally posted by Aisorbma

My favorite thing to do with a girl friend is bake muffins in the morning. Sure it sounds a little quirky but between the smell of fresh muffins and spending some time chatting, cudling and goofing around with a girl in the morning makes the whole day go by better.

i can relate to that..way cool
Lvl 13
I love all the sweet little things you guys have come up with. My point with this thread was to open a few eyes. I believe it really is the little things that matter the most and you have all proven it for me. For those of you that don't get what you need from your mate, try talking to them, or doing for them what you want. I hope it works.
I would love for him to kiss me passionetly like a really super nice totally in love with me kiss thats not sloppy or yucky or smothering (I miss being kissed properly)
Lvl 20
A nice sweet cuddle in the sofa in front of the tv or in bed and some sweet-talk or just talking in general, I really like that. Maybe a cat to keep us company. I hope something happen between me and the girl I'm seeing because she seems like the type that likes that too.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by firegirl

I would love for him to kiss me passionately like a really super nice totally in love with me kiss thats not sloppy or yucky or smothering (I miss being kissed properly)

I miss that too!
Lvl 17
She would kiss me and give me a gift without me knowing it? No? Oh darn i dont have a girlfriend that could do that. (I's GF'less)
Lvl 13
That's ok. It can be what your ideal girlfriend COULD do...
Lvl 9
i work in the coal mines and my wife has a hot meal on the table waiting on me when i come home.... so i am blessed
Lvl 23
win the lottery
  • Goto: