Score: 4.88 Votes: 8
rate this

That one thing...

Starter: NaughtyGypsy Posted: 17 years ago Views: 6.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Anything? How about an interesting conversation. I hate massages...
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 13
I'm asking what would make YOUR day. Conversation is a good one. About anything in particular?
Lvl 8
I love when my wife hugs me and just stares into my eyes with that dreamy lost in love, puppy dog look, like she's so in love with me. That's does it for me. Feel like a teenager all over again!
Lvl 13
Awesome, Sizzle! Way to be!

I do that to Meat and he gets all worried. He keeps asking me, "What?"
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by NaughtyGypsy

Awesome, Sizzle! Way to be!

I do that to Meat and he gets all worried. He keeps asking me, "What?"

I know, usually when you guys do that it's because you want something! And you usually get it too!!
Lvl 13
When I do it, I usually just want a kiss!
Lvl 8
Quote:

When I do it, I usually just want a kiss!

Yeh, my wife too, which usually turns in to an outfit, or some new shoes, or some accessory to put on her big F-250! Ok, but most of the time it's just for a kiss though!(K)
the one thing she can do?

hard to think off....my wife does most things for me i like already..
but i guess one thing she does, and that id like more off...is to just sit down after dinner..get a glass of wine, and just talk for a while. She likes to sit on my lap (which i love) and i just wish we had more time for ourselves where we can just talk and cuddle like that...best times i think. But hard to find the time when you got a 3 year old running around...
Lvl 6
Quote:

I'm asking what would make YOUR day. Conversation is a good one. About anything in particular?

So therfor I replied "conversation". That would make MY day

Nothing in particular, I just enjoy talking to people. So if I would ever look for a girlfriend, I'd look for a soulmate who I can relate to and vice versa.
Lvl 7
foot massage its the greatest
Lvl 13
@ Latino - I hear that. Try a 2 boys (5 & 6 y/o) and 2 girls (18 months and 2 y/o). There is no such thing as one on one time.

@ marcuss3 - Word!

@ daiko katana - I really like your answer!
Lvl 8
Quote:

@ Latino - I hear that. Try a 2 boys (5 & 6 y/o) and 2 girls (18 months and 2 y/o). There is no such thing as one on one time.

I'm down with it, try an 8 & 11 year old boys! Occasionally we get to lay in the garden tub together with a glass of wine and chill, but don't let the 8 yr. old catch you without a piece of clothes on, he's like the house nudity policeman!
Lvl 6
Quote:

@ daiko katana - I really like your answer!

Thanks

A few weeks ago, I got into a conversation with a very sweet girl I met at the local bar. I think we have talked for over three hours or so, at first about our jobs and hobbies, anecdotes from school etc... and so on. I really like that, I've always been like that.

In the past, while the rest of the guys at school went out partying in clubs, we generally got together with a bunch of friends and talked about anything, mostly fun stuff, but also more serious matter.

Most people find that a bit odd when I tell them, but then again they have this vision of a bunch of guys & girls in office attire discussing the last proposition of Wittgenstein or something similar
Quote:
Originally posted by SizzleNeck

but don't let the 8 yr. old catch you without a piece of clothes on, he's like the house nudity policeman!

see...my son is 3...and he tells people we were naked or that my wife has big boobs etc whenever he sees it and people come over...its funny as

but yeah, thats all i want....more time to ourselves and to do all the shit we used to do more often..
Lvl 12
to shut the fuk up, and poor me a drink and keep pouring em till i puke or pass out. ohh while wearing a Planet of the Apes costune. (monkey one)
Lvl 13
Don't be an asshole, Das!
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

[reply=SizzleNeck]
but don't let the 8 yr. old catch you without a piece of clothes on, he's like the house nudity policeman!

see...my son is 3...and he tells people we were naked or that my wife has big boobs etc whenever he sees it and people come over...its funny as

but yeah, thats all i want....more time to ourselves and to do all the shit we used to do more often..
[/reply]

We get that too with the additional benefit of Meat's 5 y/o coming down the hall when he was supposed to be asleep to ask his father, "Why is she making those noises?" I almost died. The mood was gone because I couldn't breathe due to laughing so hard!
Lvl 24
it would make my day if he felt the way he used to feel about me, even if it was only for a little while
Lvl 13
Fefe, don't make me cry!

Time to find a new man. One that appreciates the awesomeness that is FeFe!
I would love to come home and my wife be there waiting at the door, as I walk in I get a big hug and a kiss, then I walk into the kitchen and smell a wonderfully cooked meal that is romantically set up at the dinner table, but as I am walking in there is another beautiful women in the dining room next to where my wife sits down, and then my wife says I invited over a friend that I thought we could have some fun with. Then I sit down eat and talk for a while, as I am about to get up my wife catches me and starts giving me a message that turns into a group effort with her friend and then a long and wonderful two hours of threesome time mostly with my wife who absolutely would deserve it since she went all out of her way for me to do all that, I would then take them drop off her friend and drive to any store/somewhere that sells something to buy her whatever she could possibly want, and then we would go home and I would cuddle with her and give her a real loving message.
  • Goto: