Score: 4.43 Votes: 7
rate this

Tattoos.

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 11 years ago Views: 7.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
No-Pants Tuesday. Work is highly over-rated.
Lvl 18
Bad tattoos can be horrific, but nice tattoos are almost always hot as hell on a beautiful woman. Guys must not have stomach tattoos unless you have at 2 sleeves, then fuck it, all bets are off. How about this classic for you Honder...

Dude that is so money!
Lvl 17
I dont understand the tattoos in Chinese script. How does a non Chinese person know if the script has a sensible meaning or says "I am a dickhead for having this tattoo"
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by beamer142

I dont understand the tattoos in Chinese script. How does a non Chinese person know if the script has a sensible meaning or says "I am a dickhead for having this tattoo"

i never understand this question. i think this only applies if you didn't do some research independently first.

like you know.... maybe in an actual book with Chinese symbols, etc. if you didn't do that, then youre a douche who deserved an "I am a dickhead for having this tattoo" tattoo in the first place.
Lvl 17
I wonder if many do the research. If you and your presumably Chinese girlfriend are the only ones to know what it means. Why have it done if it means nothing to the general public who are really the only ones looking at it?
Lvl 28
That's a joke on the Big Bang Theory (Kanzen hates it) that Penny has a Chinese tattoo that stands for "soup".

I like those idiot bros that get those massive full back tattoos. Shit cracks me up.

@FG: Yeah..I considered kinda hard making that an avy just then.
Lvl 8
Flaming "H"
Lvl 28
Thread needs more Olive Garden.
Lvl 28
Wow...we're pushing fifty votes...well done bros.
Maybe start off with a small one like "Avril rocks" curved around the inside of the left bicep and go from there.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by beamer142

I wonder if many do the research. If you and your presumably Chinese girlfriend are the only ones to know what it means. Why have it done if it means nothing to the general public who are really the only ones looking at it?

Because you don't get tattooed for the others but for yourself (even though people are going to watch it). It's not mandatory that everyone understand the meaning (lot's of people have tattoos with private signification).

Of course there's always all the people getting a tattoo just for show or because it's "cool". Those will rarely make research before and will usually end up with a poor catalog tattoo.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Wow...we're pushing fifty votes...well done bros.

You're one closer, you little Rock Star.
Lvl 28
  • Goto: