1.79% (1)

• I'm never watching The Wire

1.79% (1)

• Why does Bangles hate fun?

1.79% (1)

• I'm Guy Fieri

0.00% (0)

Votes: 56
I made that thread title kinda vague, so a lot of fapping angry bros will click on my thread. So, just for them:

Check out them sexy backs, and like..tats and stuff. So anyway...I was wondering if many of you have tattoos, whatcha got..and if you regret it?

I've been thinking of getting a tattoo, but like...everyone has a tattoo and it seems like a lot of them have little to no meaning.

"It's a butterfly"...

"why?"...

"I like butterflies"......

"I see, please, continue blowing me."

Anyway, since I don't feel strongly about anything at all...It's hard for me to get a tattoo..but I really want one now for some reason. It's just..I dunno, suggestions, stories...all things tattoo related. Throw up some more chicks if you like....maybe I will too. IDGAF. Also, this is another place, for us to once again...laugh at Demos tattoo:

Jackass

http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/5262025/1/10/The_Full_Size_Version_Of_Demos_Avatar.html

I thought that one was kinda cool..and up my alley. Something small, cute..and amusing.
Lvl 25
Lvl 24
Eh, I don't really have a problem with that butterfly example.

I think it's worse when people just get tattoos that they picked off a wall at a shop they went to.

"I like butterflies" is a lot better than "it was on a wall and didn't look like shit."
Lvl 59
Get one of those nautical stars somewhere. They're very original and show your depth to everyone who sees it.

Just kidding. Olive Garden.
Lvl 25
I just laughed and sneezed so hard at the same time.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen

I just laughed and sneezed so hard at the same time.

I did too..Lindros is a hilarious mofo. Or well..I laughed. a

Also,

Lvl 25
All the coke.
Lvl 59
I think Demo's been voting

Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

I get the impression he'd suck any wang, regardless of handsomeness.
Lvl 27
Quote:

I voted for me being a jackass...

And I'm not the only one, this means I'm finally becoming one of the cool kids
Lvl 27
And obviously we all know I've got a few, I have pics of them around somewhere. All of mine, with the exception of my first one are custom, no going into a shop and picking shit off the wall, that's just lamsies in my opinion (this would work well for Honda though)
Lvl 28
Naw
Lvl 16
Huge turn off. Would never touch a girl with one of those things on them.
Lvl 28
cool
Quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannus

I know that some tattoos can look ridiculous but to cast aside every woman who has one is quite a strong viewpoint. Some tattoos can look cool/sexy, plus if the girl is smoking (as in smoking hot, not chain-smoking a pack of menthols), it seems really odd to suddenly decide she's for the scrap heap if she was to reveal a previously hidden piece of body art.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannus

'

Yeah, that's a huge mistake.

(You've made a huge mistake)

I used to be pretty militant about not liking them. Then I smartened up. I mean, sure, there are some that are god awful and could be deal breakers (think Charles Manson's swastika tattoo on his forehead) but generally the chicks that have them are just normal chicks with a bit of ink on their skin.
Lvl 6
Black guys handsome dicks.
Lvl 28
Quote:

...'

Yeah, that's a huge mistake.

(You've made a huge mistake)

I used to be pretty militant about not liking them. Then I smartened up. I mean, sure, there are some that are god awful and could be deal breakers (think Charles Manson's swastika tattoo on his forehead) but generally the chicks that have them are just normal chicks with a bit of ink on their skin.

Yeah..this is basically me as well. I've mellowed, but I was a total dick about it for a long ass time.

A lot of things actually.

I'm kinda just a dick it seems.
Lvl 24
Tramp stamps would be kinda hard to accept in like... marriage material. Cause that's just bad news for like... family time and shit. But a less "here's advertisements to entice, and decoration for when you're plowing me." But like a more "normal" location wouldn't be an issue. Especially if it was feminine, like a flower or whatever it is they do.
Lvl 12
right arm:

left arm:

• Goto: