Score: 4.33 Votes: 9
rate this

Take a boat trip with RumDum..

Starter: RumDum Posted: 15 years ago Views: 2.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by robodick

Hey Ya'll! I sold the yacht and shit canned the wife for unfaitfhfulness! Much happier now!!! Got two Gf's One is a 38 yr old Chinese American & the other is a 39 yr old Irish/Black! Woo Hoo!!!!!

But I thought your love was as pure as fresh fallen snow? Your love of your wife gave me hope for my future..that one day I could marry a woman who loves me as much as your 27 year old Nigerian wife loved you. I..I..I just can't believe this is happening....what is Robodick without his sweet, sexy..Nigerian wife?...WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT YOUR 27 YEAR OLD NIGERIAN WIFE?!

Oh god..I think I have to go be sick..I can't handle this shocking development.

Also:

Lvl 13
well so far i have seen the boat that almost sank! with no pics of the deal and a mower that is not in the pic and a pier the you probably walked off of where are the good pics of the lady's and the storm and the parties and the sinking boat and the broking motor
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by tequila64

well so far i have seen the boat that almost sank! with no pics of the deal and a mower that is not in the pic and a pier the you probably walked off of where are the good pics of the lady's and the storm and the parties and the sinking boat and the broking motor

Needs moar emotes.
Lvl 16
Hell, I'll fix it tomorrow. They show, then they don't, is it me or the site, maybe this damn city, who knows..

Stay tuned. Enjoy the pr0n in the mean time..
Lvl 24
youre in palm beach?

WHY DIDNT YOU VISIT ME, BITCH?! :P

bring the boat too, kthnx.
Lvl 16
Part of the broken motor, I had to tie it up to stop water from coming in
Lvl 16
This is what happens when a 8 dollar part breaks under the waterline. You have to haul the boat out of the water so you don't sink while fixing it.. Boss was not happy bout this.. Atleast the props are in good shape.
Take a boat trip with RumDum..

thx but I'll pass
Lvl 7
great boat!! I would love to see more pictures of it
Lvl 16
Here is one of the Interior
Lvl 16
Me enjoying a little rum time on the Anchor. I will add some Nice scenic pics that I took along the way aswell
Lvl 13
very nice update mate

hell im a poet and didnt know it

agian stop it
Lvl 16
These horns are awesome and loud. Then the sail boat pic is not foggy. We were driving through a serious forest fire on both sides of the river, I could barely breath..
Lvl 16
Here is a boat sinking at the dock, not my boat for those that are concerned.. See how far down the bow is in the water..
That's about a 9 million dollar boat.
Lvl 26
you are a big fucker...ain't ya?
Lvl 23
I love these sort of threads - Great show RumDum.

***** ™
Lvl 16
Here is a pic of the Master stateroom with his and her seperate Heads(Bathrooms). A nice shot of my feet and the 18' tender on the top deck.
Nice thread RumDum. Brings back memories of my squid days.
Lvl 16
Thanks for the good replies, I was hopeing some would enjoy this, It's a lil different.
Lvl 12
bring back sea monster pics and I'll send you a free painting!!

(I'm a somewhat 'respected' underground artist)
  • Goto: