Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

1TB HD

Neophyte.

Quote:

8GB RAM

And what are you going to do with the 5GB of RAM your machine can't use? Or are you going to switch to Vista?

Quote:

Q9300 Quad Core

Good luck trying to overclock that without an aftermarket CPU fan.

Quote:

Nvidia 9800GS

Meh, should of got the 9800GT it is less of a gyp, even though it is still nothing but a rebranded 8800.

Quote:

Blu-Ray player

Yeah, it isn't really brag worthy unless it is a burner.

Quote:

OH LAWD..I seen him pull that box out, and I was actually almost swearing in the store. How much you ask? 1300$

..That's right, I saved myself some money.

My computer is honestly fap worthy.

Meh.

You'll probably have to ditch the PSU soon unless its 650W+. And you have no dedicated soundcard.
Lvl 27
No one pisses in someone's wheaties better than Kanzen
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Demonicmale

And no one pisses in Kanzen's wheaties better than "The World Outside his House"
Lvl 25
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen

...stuff.

It is Vista, so I can use all my ram.

It's okay, Kanzen...I would be a little jealous as well.
Lvl 25
Quote:

Vista

Lvl 59
Quote:

Exactly!

Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Demonicmale

he speaks the truth ^^
Lvl 28
Quote:

Oh shit, that's an awesome picture.

I've noticed Vista does kinda suck, it has SP1 installed with it, and it can make use of my RAM, so I figured there wasn't a whole lot of choice. I don't like it anymore than you, but hopefully it won't suck balls that badly.

I had it on my other computer as well, the one I sold to my parents, and it's a pain in the ass, but it seems okay.

Any suggestions, or things I should look out for with Vista?
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Jujubeez

he speaks the truth ^^

How are you doing? You awesome mother fucker....

Lvl 25
Quote:

Any suggestions, or things I should look out for with Vista?

http://www.dban.org/
http://www.ubuntu.com/
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116400
Lvl 16
I got my 3 gigs coming.. I want to see what that little bit will do.
Lvl 12
Shit, I'm gone for two days and this thing advances fifty pages?
Lucky I'm here now, to slow things down!
Lvl 16
Does this hair look like a weav.. I never pay attention but this looks obvious to me..

http://whatboyswant.com/showpicture/1028514/1/
Lvl 10
yes and yes
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by RumDum

Does this hair look like a weav.. I never pay attention but this looks obvious to me..

[ Link ]

I have no idea.
After a few drinks I'd be all, "Hey...you lo..you look like Angie Harmon, did anyone ever tell you that? Is..is Angie Harmon, Mark Harmons wife....or her sister? Ya know? So...what're you doin' later...you know, after....?"
And end scene!
Pretty funny huh?
OK, didn't think so.
Still, I'd probably say that shit to her drunk. Then her boyfriend would show up and I'd make fun of him.
It would be fun.
People are too scared to throw my big hillbilly ass out of a party.
I'm awesome.
Lvl 16
Yeah, Im the opposite.. People think they can try to push my pretty ass around, til I make them look like complete mental midgets or physicaly scare the shit out of them.. Then they back off. And say, damn that's one tough good looking guy..

But I would say the same shit you do.. , cause its fun that way..
Lvl 12
Quote:

My god you're a rebel.

So anyway, something extraordinary happened today, something wonderful and magical.

I just bought myself a computer for $800 bucks, and it was all cool.

Q6700 Quad core.
Nvidia 9500gs
1TB HD
6GB of ram

I was all "lulz lulz lulz, my comp rocks...in everyones face and such"..

Then my parents were all "oh hey Honda, we need a computer for your dads business, wanna like, sell us yours" and I was like "oh lulz mom and dad, since I got it on sale, and it now costs 1200..sure, I'll sell it to you for lets say 1K..."..They agreed, and they took my super sweet computer into their room and hooked it up, I got their old one, it's not bad:

320GB HD
2GB Ram
Nvidia 7700(I think)
Core 2 Duo Processor.

That's pretty cool I guess rite, so what I did (being the super hero I am..) is sell that computer to my sister at the bargain price of $450.. I'm such a rad dude.

Then I bought a new computer, get ready ladies, it's about to get awesome in here

1TB HD
8GB RAM
Q9300 Quad Core
Nvidia 9800GS
Blu-Ray player

OH LAWD..I seen him pull that box out, and I was actually almost swearing in the store. How much you ask? 1300$

..That's right, I saved myself some money.

My computer is honestly fap worthy.

Are you sure you're not from Texas?
That sounds like a Texas dick-move to me. Your own family? Seriously dude, I hate my family as much as the next guy, you know, punch out my brother at his wedding and call his wife a christian whore, but I wouldn't pull that kind of nickel and dime shit on 'em.
Dick move man, total Texas dick move.
I'm awesome.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by 4tookerplace

Are you sure you're not from Texas?
That sounds like a Texas dick-move to me. Your own family? Seriously dude, I hate my family as much as the next guy, you know, punch out my brother at his wedding and call his wife a christian whore, but I wouldn't pull that kind of nickel and dime shit on 'em.
Dick move man, total Texas dick move.
I'm awesome.

I sold my sister a good computer, that was worth a good $500..easy...and then I sold my parents the exact same computer they would have bought in the store, only $200 cheaper..

Then I bought myself something nice, for the lulz.

No, I'm not a Texan. You see, despite the fact my family and I might not get along 24/7, I can assure you none of us are dating each other.

loltexas.
Lvl 27
^^^get your geography correct, they don't date family in Texas, thats West Virginia...
  • Goto: