Score: 5.00 Votes: 5
rate this

Sexual Fantasies.

Starter: turbo4 Posted: 15 years ago Views: 2.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
What are some of your sexual fantasies and do you think that its weird to have them?
Seriously I have always had fantasies about a threesome but mmf or watching my girl with another guy. But the guy has to have a huge dick and tear her up. When I think about it, it doesnt seem right that I should have those fantasies. Like why the hell would I want my girl to be with another guy. Does anyone think that its wierd?
Lvl 24
My mind is a dirty, dirty place.

Let's leave it at that.
Lvl 22
yep,I have fantasies,But not those.....
Lvl 8
I think I'm pretty fucked in the head. I'm just wondering if its normal or not. I mean I have a shitload of fantasies but those two just dont seem right.
Lvl 6
I've had those. Both my girl getting fucked by a guy or me and a friend fucking her at the same time!
Lvl 59
I had this one where I put my pee-pee in her hot pocket and it is good and then I pull it out and put it back in again. It goes on like this for some time, but I'll spare you all the details.

As for being normal, um, no. It's not particularly typical to want to see your broad get banged off by some monster cock, especially if it's not attached to you.
Lvl 28
I wanna cum on Aladdin.

Also, if you're ever actually looking for someone with a monster cock to ream out your girlfriend..

..I think Bangles listed the Trifecta on craigslist.
Lvl 6
Yeah even with a 1000 posts now...I'm not ready to share this kind of info.
Lvl 16
I think the human mind is capable of imagining all kinds of fucked up shit, but normal doesn't come into the equation until you act on something.

If picturing your girl getting defiled by Mr. thundercock 9000 while you choke it gets you off then more power to you, but for gods sake don't act on it.
Lvl 11
That's just it. They are mine. But I will say this. I live them out in a healthy, loving and caring way.
Lvl 7
I have fantasies about my wife being gangbanged or something like that. But it's just that, a fantasy. I would never want any other man to touch her. But I do like them to look, which takes me to other fantasies of mine.

My wife will open the drapes of our hotel windows when we travel and change right in front of them for all to see. We used to webcam with our couples and single women. I like her to be seen, that turns me on. She likes playing an exhibitionist on her terms, so I am just glad for whatever fun I get.
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

As for being normal, um, no. It's not particularly typical to want to see your broad get banged off by some monster cock, especially if it's not attached to you.

Actually... Yeah. It's pretty normal. It's one of the most common male fantasies around. Whether or not most guys act on it is another matter. But as a fantasy? Yeah, it's pretty common.
Lvl 13
being taken outside in the woods by my bfs best mate whilst my bf watches, oh yea and im wearing a nurses uniform
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by turbo4

What are some of your sexual fantasies and do you think that its weird to have them?
Seriously I have always had fantasies about a threesome but mmf or watching my girl with another guy. But the guy has to have a huge dick and tear her up. When I think about it, it doesnt seem right that I should have those fantasies. Like why the hell would I want my girl to be with another guy. Does anyone think that its wierd?

Keep me out of your fantasies. I've told you b4, stop asking me, I'm not fucking interested
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by turbo4

I think I'm pretty fucked in the head. I'm just wondering if its normal or not. I mean I have a shitload of fantasies but those two just dont seem right.

You're normal. Relax.
Lvl 18
Ok, so I'm in a Pittsburgh Penguin's jersey at EL's sister's house. He is in the livingroom watching the flyers get shut out by the Capitals, while I'm in his sisters bedroom giving her anal.

or something.
Lvl 24
I've had some weird fantasies over the years. I've tried all the ones I'll actually try, and the rest... just don't play out that way in real life. Some fantasies should stay fantasies.
Lvl 13
this is a touchy place to play but i think we should ask the lady's of the wbw i have all kinds or thing going on in my head it would just scare the hell out of most of you but i think Honda would understand
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by sugarpie26

Yeah even with a 1000 posts now...I'm not ready to share this kind of info.

Oh, come on now, we're all friends here.

Plus, I shared mine.

Quote:
Originally posted by TataConnoisseur

You're normal. Relax.

Post count = 1.

Way to register a spoof to have someone agree with you!

Quote:
Originally posted by mrdorkbutt

Ok, so I'm in a Pittsburgh Penguin's jersey at EL's sister's house. He is in the livingroom watching the flyers get shut out by the Capitals, while I'm in his sisters bedroom giving her anal.

or something.

She's fifteen, donkeytail.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin

Actually... Yeah. It's pretty normal. It's one of the most common male fantasies around. Whether or not most guys act on it is another matter. But as a fantasy? Yeah, it's pretty common.

Nah, you guys are weird. Enjoying being cuckolded isn't code for cool.
Lvl 8
I would enter my fantasies in any contest and likely win on the weird/don't ever actually do them front!
  • Goto: