Score: 5.00 Votes: 7
rate this

Sex....how often

Starter: flavio69 Posted: 15 years ago Views: 2.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 22
(whine)(whine)(whine) me to

(perhaps screwy is goin' for a world record?)
Lvl 27
It all depends on what is going on in her life. She might be affected by things unrelated to you. Could be her job, finances, family issues, etc. I dated a girl for 5 years and all we did is have sex. We once did it 11 times in 9 hours. Then before I knew it, things slowed down. It turned out to be stress from her job. It wasn't that she did not want sex, more that she was so preoccupied with the tension at the office. Once I realized what the issue was, I immediately focused my attention on helping her solve the issue. In the end, there was nothing I could do to fix the situation. But because I listened to her and she because she felt she could talk to me... things got back to normal in a hurry.

Make her the center of attention and things will improve.
Lvl 28
It's been months since I've had any pussy. It's a tragedy, really.
Lvl 9
weellll I don't see my boyfriend often... long term relationships are a drag in that sense... so every few weekends, when we do get to see each other and have some time alooone... theres not much sleeping

buuuuuut yea, it slows down sometimes, quite normal... as everyone else has said- could be a lot of different things... take the time to talk to her about whats going on in her life
* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 6
At the risk of being pointed and laughed at; I haven't had sex in 9 months (and no I'm not pregnant.) I'm just not dating anyone, and I'm not into one night stands. The last girl I dated, we probably on average had sex 3-4 times a week.
Lvl 24
*points and laughs*

Except not really.
Lvl 6
Jerk...

Except not really
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by sugarpie26

Jerk...

Except not really

Available to assist!
Quote:
Originally posted by sugarpie26

At the risk of being pointed and laughed at; I haven't had sex in 9 months (and no I'm not pregnant.) I'm just not dating anyone, and I'm not into one night stands. The last girl I dated, we probably on average had sex 3-4 times a week.

Pah!!! 9 months.....fucking luxury!!! I'd love to have had sex 9 months ago

My last G/F, who with which i vaguely remember having sex with, it went from 1-3x a day for the first couple of months, then to about 3x a week, then after a year once a week, then after 2 years once a month, until the final year(5) we did it once!!

So yeah there are girls..... like that(hang)
Quote:
Originally posted by screwy.one

Don't complain about twice a week. I'm married and haven't had sex in over 6 months.

only thing left for you is suicide im afraid
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

only thing left for you is suicide im afraid

Don't tempt me.
Lvl 18
I've read that 2 to 3 times a week is a sign of a healthy relationship. Mine and I do it in spurts. We went a week, but then we went 3 straight days. So, its all over that place.

2 or 3 is fine.
Lvl 8
SEx after marrige what the #%^I^ now i,m pissed I got suckered
Lvl 24
But no, I get sex like 7 times a day on average.

Depends on how much homework I have, and how much I've written that day though. Cramps are a pain to deal with
Lvl 29
Reunited with a g/f from the late 70's about three years ago. She moved in, in fact. We do about twice a week.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by r3rjr

I hear you! Why is it so hard to just spread the legs for 5 minutes and let the guy enjoy what marriage should be about. Married for 8 years and get lucky every other month.

When we were in college we would have sex everyday before and after class and before she went to work. Now I've been married for 2 years and have sex like twice a month. Hell, if I'm lucky maybe 3 times a month. I tell my wife if she doesn't want to have sex then all she has to do is lay on her side and give a few minutes of fun then she complains and says "what about me?!"
Lvl 24
sounds to me like the "new" type of lust feeling has worn off for her, though quicker than some, but once you get past that new feeling and people settle into their normal sex drive mode.. thats when you REALLY find out what the sex is going to be like in that relationship

...unfortunately at that point youre really in the shit by then, its harder to break it off for that reason after you've gotten close

by the way, its really upsetting to hear about all of these guys not getting sex when theyre in relationships.... I HAVENT HAD SEX IN SO LONG IM ALMOST A VIRGIN AGAIN. the women in those relationships are letting perfectly good dick go to waste, how unfair. :P
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

Reunited with a g/f from the late 70's about three years ago. She moved in, in fact. We do about twice a week.

Ewwww, old people sex.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Suckrates

Ewwww, old people sex.

Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

the women in those relationships are letting perfectly good dick go to waste, how unfair. :P

Ever think that if it was perfectly good, it the women wouldn't be letting it go to waste? Eh?

Quote:
Originally posted by Suckrates

Ewwww, old people sex.

EWWW.

• Goto: