Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Send me your girl friends and wife's pictures

Starter: ElonMusk Posted: 3 years ago Views: 1.8K
Lvl 4
Hey bros, hope you'll all doing great. So I was reading a few different forum posts, and I realized something, there are a whole bunch of guy here, who want to share there girls pictures, but they don't want to share it with the whole world, so they don't end up sharing it, or they end up cropping out the face, or they do private trading, or they only share the soft core stuff, but they really do want to share the women in there life, show them off, they enjoy other men checking out there woman, so here is your solution bros, all of you feel free to send them to me as a message or what ever you prefer, and write in the message that they are only for my eyes, and not to share them in public, this way you can have your cake and eat it too, thanks for reading, have a great day bros.
kik24 finds this awesome.
Lvl 20
I was impressed with your rocket launch brah
ElonMusk finds this awesome.
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by hydrahead
I was impressed with your rocket launch brah

Thanks bro I appreciate it , but I like to give the team most of the credit, I just mostly give them lots of money and make awkward speeches lol.
By the way nice taste in music, Chimaira!!
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by ElonMusk
Hey bros, hope you'll all doing great. So I was reading a few different forum posts, and I realized something, there are a whole bunch of guy here, who want to share there girls pictures, but they don't want to share it with the whole world, so they don't end up sharing it, or they end up cropping out the face, or they do private trading, or they only share the soft core stuff, but they really do want to share the women in there life, show them off, they enjoy other men checking out there woman, so here is your solution bros, all of you feel free to send them to me as a message or what ever you prefer, and write in the message that they are only for my eyes, and not to share them in public, this way you can have your cake and eat it too, thanks for reading, have a great day bros.

ok
ElonMusk finds this awesome.
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by kik24
ok

Thanks kik24

I been a very happy man the last few days, looking at all your beautiful wife's and girl friends pictures, keep them coming bros, your all lucky men, not all heroes wear capes
kik24 finds this awesome.