Rate the avatar of the person above you pt.7

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 17 years ago Views: 12.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by RogueFTW

only a 7??

oh the humanity.

That's actually the copyrighted logo of my website, so I'm kinda stuck with it.

7 because the theme inside the cross is unknown. Want to explain it more?
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 11
oh, that's the Maryland flag.

my website (which DESPERATELY needs some work done to it....damn my laziness.......) is Baltimorebiker.com.
Lvl 8
clean, geometric, good use of colour saturation (black on yellow) with the highlights of red and white to boot...it also echos a bavarian background....oh and i'd rate it a 7
Lvl 11
nice job resizing and keeping the quality, 7 add a name and I can give you more.

(If you don't see my new one reload)
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

ok, looks like some people have to be reminded what this thread is all about.

1. do NOT JUST rate if the girl is hot or not, you want to do that..go the hot or not section!
2. dont just leave a comment
3. You are RATING the overall pic, not just the actual object IN THE PIC. So rate on colour choice
font/text placement, size, clarity, quality comedy etc...
4. so once you take ALL those things into consideration...THEN leave a rating out of 10

this is not to rate the girls in the pics, you can do that in the galleries and the hot or not section, this is in the webdesign and graphics for a reason.

If the only thing in the pic is the girl then what the hell are you supposed to base your rating on? I gotta say that doesn't make any sense. We're rating the avatar on whether it's pleasent to look at or not, not text placement. If someone had an avatar of a dick everyone would complain about it and it would be deleted why? because of what was in the avatar, not because of proper text placement. Rating avatars can only be based on what the avatar is and whether you like it or not which would include whether the girls ugly or not. I can see making a suggestion to not base your vote solely on the girl (unless she's the only thing in the avatar) but to say that how the girl looks doesn't effect the vote the avatar should get is completely stupid. If you work for a magazine company and you put all the best artwork and text placement and beautiful fonts but an ugly girl in the middle, you're still gettin fired because it's the picture as a whole that matters, same as with avatars. Bottom line a hot girl boosts the appeal of an avatar and an ugly one destroys the avatar, to discount that factor makes no sense because the girl is a part of the overall design which is what you say you want rated. With avatars like Ascaris, sure you can only rate those on design and his is awesome, but if a girl is part of the avatar she HAS to be part of the rating. Here let me try it now...

@still: Since I can't give you any credit for choosing a hot girl for your avatar then I guess I just have to rate it based on stupid shit like hmmmmmmm....ohhhhh, I don't like green and blue near each other, I think those 2 colors don't get along well, so while I would normally rate your avatar very high I have to give you a 5 because now I can only base my vote on my artistic opinion of it rather then the fact that overall I like the damn thing.
Lvl 11
ok then make your own thread with your own rules. 8
Lvl 11
Lvl 11
^^ explain yourself! 7

BTW: dont forget to rate
Lvl 51
nice body, great graphic design.... 9
Lvl 9
5 need more cleavage on her
Lvl 18
gave me a good laugh, I really hope those are photoshopped and that girl doesn't live life lookin like that, lol. 8
Lvl 10
make them bounce
Lvl 18
you're supposed to rate the avatar of the person above you, not talk about your own. I give yours an 8 cause I like moving avatars and tits but I subtract 5 for your stupidity and you end up with a 3.
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

ok, looks like some people have to be reminded what this thread is all about.

1. do NOT JUST rate if the girl is hot or not, you want to do that..go the hot or not section!
3. You are RATING the overall pic, not just the actual object IN THE PIC. So rate on colour choice
4. so once you take ALL those things into consideration...THEN leave a rating out of 10

this is not to rate the girls in the pics, you can do that in the galleries and the hot or not section, this is in the webdesign and graphics for a reason.

swiss...if you dont understand, ill explain...
but again, you dont like it...find another thread to write your novels in.

i said dont just rate if the girl is hot or not...i didnt say dont do it at all

that explains itself...leave more than just "girl is hot 8"

OVERALL PIC, so you can rate the girl...but dont JUST RATE the girl

is that better for you?
Lvl 18
that's cool, Latino, I'm actually in a bad mood this morning so I went overboard with the post. I always have rated on more then just the girl (just for the record) unless there is no text or she is the only thing in the avatar, in that case you really can't rate based on anything but the girl. My bad for gettin preachy already, lol.

Anyway. I give your avatar an 8. I like the simplicity of it and I've never been fond of rabbits. Straight black and white shit is always cool.
Lvl 12
great ass and legs sorry I forgot to rate it for more than the girl 9
Lvl 27
for a small pic yours is very clear i like the shadow on her back also. 7.5 mainly because of the size, if it were just a bit bigger with your name i would give you higher.
Lvl 12
love homer plus i like the touches and it's very well defined 8
Lvl 6
very nice ass---
Lvl 6
sorry i give it a 8
  • Goto: