Score: 3.88 Votes: 16
rate this

Rate the avatar of the person above you pt.7

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 17 years ago Views: 12.7K
  • Goto:
Quote:
Originally posted by Still

goldenboy gets a 10

how is anakeman's avi an 8, he does not even have HIS name in it.

Fallen is my middle name.Satan is my father
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 16
Lvl 17
Looks like a party!!! However... its weird with what looks like old gals and the boob shakin and all ... 4
Lvl 8
very stylish, picking out the basque and knicks from the greyscale...sod the font, think i'm in love...again
Quote:

goldenboy gets a 10

how is anakeman's avi an 8, he does not even have HIS name in it.

Ive just had some abuse from Still in a Private Message regarding my rating of his avatar,WTF is that about???
Lvl 11
report me to Family and Children services . while you are waiting for someone to thrash me, why don't you go read the third post on the first page, moron.

oh and BTW 3
Lvl 19
I know who she is, and the symbol of still is awesome. But the blue background is quite trashy, it doesn't look that good as the rest of the avatar. So 7½. Fix the background, and it's 10
Lvl 36
great bra 10
Lvl 16
A little dark 5
Quote:

report me to Family and Children services . while you are waiting for someone to thrash me, why don't you go read the third post on the first page, moron.

oh and BTW 3

Look man this is about Rate The Avatar Of The Person Above You,which is what I did and now you are taking my rating personally and sending me abusive private messages.Can I have a Moderator please.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by snakeman

Look man this is about Rate The Avatar Of The Person Above You,which is what I did and now you are taking my rating personally and sending me abusive private messages.Can I have a Moderator please.

What's your problem snakeman? You won't get lots of friends from here by acting like a douche.

Like you said, this is Rate the avatar -thread, where is your rating?

I give your avatar a 6
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by snakeman

[reply=Still]

oh and BTW 3

[/reply]

OK you rated my avatar a 3, ok, did you compare that to your own?
did you even do anything to yours?

...and agian, maybe you missed it: I don't give a fuck what you think about my avatar, idiot. Have you read the third post on the first page, yet?
If you want an abusive PM I will send you one. If you just want to continue being a troll then go here:

http://fefe.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/3017193/9/

quit spamming in here, dumb ass. and...

Ascaris still has a 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Ascaris

[reply=snakeman]

What's your problem snakeman? You won't get lots of friends from here by acting like a douche.

Like you said, this is Rate the avatar -thread, where is your rating?

I give your avatar a 6
[/reply]
WTF are you talkin about. I rated this guys avatar as a 3 and he sent me a stream of abusive private messages.That OK is it?
Lvl 11
3, I give you a three because you resized it to fit and did not lose quality. (or Fallen did. the person you stole it from)

the funny thing is he still don't get it. where is the rating, duh!

*shaking my head*

ok I will stop now.
Lvl 19
Snakeman, you don't follow the rules of this thread. Only thing still was trying to tell you.

READ THIS!

Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

ok, looks like some people have to be reminded what this thread is all about.

1. do NOT JUST rate if the girl is hot or not, you want to do that..go the hot or not section!
2. dont just leave a comment
3. You are RATING the overall pic, not just the actual object IN THE PIC. So rate on colour choice
font/text placement, size, clarity, quality comedy etc...
4. so once you take ALL those things into consideration...THEN leave a rating out of 10

this is not to rate the girls in the pics, you can do that in the galleries and the hot or not section, this is in the webdesign and graphics for a reason.
OK sorry everyone.Thx Ascaris.
Lvl 11
hmmmm, not a huge anime fan, but the colors are sharp and the picture isn't so large that it takes forever to load.

Overall, 7.5
Lvl 19
It's all good. Let's continue this thread with the rules Latino cleared up.

Snakeman's avatar is a 6, I don't like manga/anime theme, but it has a really nice colors. Text is sharp too.

Thanks Rogue Damn this is getting nasty.

Rogue, 7 because the iron cross theme.
Lvl 11
^^^ interesting avatar. Good use of blacks and white, the text is smooth and blends well with the rest of the picture.

I'd have to give this one a solid 10.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Ascaris

It's all good. Let's continue this thread with the rules Latino cleared up.

Snakeman's avatar is a 6, I don't like manga/anime theme, but it has a really nice colors. Text is sharp too.

Thanks Rogue Damn this is getting nasty.

Rogue, 7 because the iron cross theme.

only a 7??

oh the humanity.

That's actually the copyrighted logo of my website, so I'm kinda stuck with it.
  • Goto: