Score: 4.56 Votes: 9
rate this

Pussy Hair - Is It Making A Return?

Starter: petsounds75 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 11.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
According to my observations at the nude beaches and nudist resorts, there is still a strong favor for smooth hairless bodies, and the laser clinics are busy confirming this, So I fel its going to be around for a long time, which is fine with me, I love it.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 10
I think shaved will be around for quite a while.
Lvl 13
When i met my wife 9 years ago, she had a raging bush going. So i told her to shave that shit down or at least tidy it up a little. I dont mind hair or some kind of shape, but it has to be neat. No bushes please!!!
Lvl 13
As long as the girl is hot it doesnt really matter. I was a teenager in the early 90's when most girls had at least a little hair and then in college it seemed like they started shaving so i'm used to both. Does it really matter? Some guys turn into little sissy's when they see hair. Most girls are not freaks about it and they keep it from getting too out of control, so its pretty much a non-issue these days.
Lvl 17
i prefer it shaven, and most girls here do shave it, apart from the ocasional lasy ass.
i hate going down on a woman who has too much hair, but i never say no, guess pussy is just prefect in any way i can get it
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by lilrika

trimmed is ok, but bold is beautiful (K)

@jenn: nice to see ya back sweety

nice to see your back...side that is rika (in the avatar)
Lvl 29
Quote:
prefer it shaven, and most girls here do shave it, apart from the ocasional lasy ass.

Lazy? No. Not every woman is a mindless fashion slave.

Quote:
I bet RD shaves his balls.

Now that you mention it.......
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Swiss407

the bush is dead cause it's ugly as hell, Only acceptable styles are completely shaved and the infamous landing strip but trimmed really short. Anything in excess of that should be left for the sasquatch's.

Agree!
Lvl 9
my wife had been shaving her pussy in the last times but since the last month she is trimming it...
to be honest I like it bald, but shit happens.....
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

Now that you mention it.......

Lvl 7
i#m glad i didn't notic this odd trend sofar, to me pussy with fur doesn't mix. their is nothing more unclean to me as a girl that does not clean up down their. that is a line i won't cross, sorry gruppy girls
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by sparkles.

i found hair to be more attractive only on asian girls...otherwise its way better shaved

no not even with asians, got my half philipen gf to shave it down nice and clean too
Lvl 17
Interesting forum.

I grew up in the 60's and 70's... Pussy hair was intriguing back then. Something that wasn't really shown and we loved it when it was displayed.

When my wife went to thong style underwear she started trimming very close and a sweet little landing strip. That is very exciting, but I don't want her to complete shave that sweet thing. I don't want her looking like a 9 year-old girl and it troubles me that the current population of men want their women to look like children. A little hair, well trimmed is a sexy thing and it tells you that she is old enough to play around on the sheets.
Lvl 12
love the bush
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Wilson2006

I don't want her looking like a 9 year-old girl and it troubles me that the current population of men want their women to look like children.

I really hate this shit! Tell me, WHY do you think men suppose to think children if they like shaved pussy? I bet 99% of men don't think children while fucking the bald pussy. Child molestors are a different thing, but they are sick fucks
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Ascaris

[reply=Wilson2006]
I don't want her looking like a 9 year-old girl and it troubles me that the current population of men want their women to look like children.

I really hate this shit! Tell me, WHY do you think men suppose to think children if they like shaved pussy? I bet 99% of men don't think children while fucking the bald pussy. Child molestors are a different thing, but they are sick fucks
[/reply]

I agree, some of us just think a shaved pussy is hot as fuck

And maybe we don't like to use pubic hair as dental floss
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Demonicmale

I agree, some of us just think a shaved pussy is hot as fuck

Yeah, but some of us are too fucking boneheaded to think our point of view. We must be child molestors because we love it shaved.
Lvl 27
^^

And yes people are boneheads, just because others don't share their point of view they think everyone else must have serious mental issues when its probably them that do.
Lvl 20
I don't know about the trends in this area really. But a trimmed bush is really nice in my opinion, so I wouldn't mind it as long as it doesn't go back all the way to like '70 fashion. Altough, I do like shave too so I wouldn't complain if the trend didn't change.
Lvl 22
being the second oldest member of wbw, the women i've seen have been 33 & older. none have been shaved. i think the shave/no shave is an issue for young women, but for us "older folks"......bush is still in style.
  • Goto: