Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Places Not To Visit

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 18 years ago Views: 1.8K
  • Goto:
I went out last night for a night in Amsterdam (I am currently on holiday in Holland)
I went to a place called Cassa Rosso in the red light district, because I was told it was a great place.

What a shit hole.

I wasted a good €30 that I could have spent on beer elsewhere. This thread is to warn poor people on places not to waste money at, unless you really want to.

Besides that, I recommed people going to Amsterday, its a stylish city
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 19
go pay dizzy and senja a visit, im sure they can show you all the good spots
Lvl 13
I'm Dutch and went with Maule to AMS. It sucked bro. Sucked so bad i'm considering going Gay....well not quite. There are other parts os AMS that are definately worth doing. Just stay far away from anything thats got a pink elephant on it.
Lvl 33
everybody has to decide for himself what to do and on what to spend money on...
Why dont you visit WBW HQ ?
Lvl 13
finland pohjanmaa
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by andeee

finland pohjanmaa

right don´t visit finland
Lvl 12
Have you also checked out the bananabar ?

Lvl 13
its just being used to strip clubs in south africa makes the pink elephant place look like a kiddies playground.
Lvl 13
I mean imagine this getting naked 1/4 inch from your face, and not being able to touch. Trust me it takes alot i say again again alot of concious effort
We were about to go Bananabar, but didn't want to waste another €30 on entrance, in case it was crap. That works out to R240, a table dance at Teazers (strip club in South Africa) costs R150, and a 2L jug of beer a further R25...

nuf sed.
Lvl 19
pennsylvania
Lvl 16
Denny's. Any Denny's in the US (and Canada if they have them there) is just shit.
Lvl 13
are u gay robin? just asking because u are from sweden...
Lvl 12
The bananabar is fun.

The girls DON'T eat or cell the banana's, you know.
Lvl 11
Ya I have to agree the Bananna Bar was one of the highlights of my trip. I was there last year.
Like I said, if we went to banana bar instead of that Casa Rosso place, it would have been fun...but I wasn't prepared to pay another €30, which would get me a show not quite as good as what I could get in South Africa for the same price
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Red-X

Denny's. Any Denny's in the US (and Canada if they have them there) is just shit.

I think we have Denny's but i don't really know as i've never ahd the urge to go there.

As for places not to visit - Winnipeg, Canada during the Winter....128 feet of snow, polar bears wandering down the streets and you'll be frozen in place before you can make it from the front door to the car.

Anywhere in Saskatchewan(no offence to anyone who lives there) anytime of the year ever...unless you like wheat fields. It's the part of the world where God just stopped trying.
Lvl 12
Any place in Iraq, Kuwaits a dump too...
Lvl 17
Finland is a great place to visit in summer. Never make the mistake that you visit Finland in winter. It's cold and the sun is up like 4 hours a day (except in the north where it doesn't show at all).

That was an off-topic comment in reply to the Swedish guy's comment. So back to topic.

I think the absolutely worst place to visit in terms of what you get for your money is a certain Chinese restaurant about 200 meters up the street. It's expensive as hell and the food is worse than what you get in a cheap chinese fast food place in Kallio (an area in Helsinki where everything is cheaper, or should I say less expensive, than elsewhere).
  • Goto: