Score: 4.67 Votes: 3
rate this

Odd Food Combos

Starter: faulty6six6 Posted: 15 years ago Views: 2.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by waywardson

when I was in school they always served peanut butter sandwiches with a bowl of chili and carrot sticks,,Still today I cannot have chili without my peanut butter sandwiches which I dip in my chili.

That must be a Missouri thing, they served that stuff at my school too. It was quite tasty.

I like crunchy peanutbutter on tortilla chips.

And for more peanutbutter fun, I had a neighbor who grew up in a little town in Puerto Rico. Her school served peanutbutter mixed in hot water as a drink! She hated it and thought that everyone on mainland America drank that stuff! I told he I never heard of it.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

its like going to the movie theater and eating popcorn and sno-caps together.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wat? Ew.

Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

i like the salty/sweet combination a lot too, thats why i love chocolate covered pretzels... but i love them when you can really taste the salt

its like going to the movie theater and eating popcorn and sno-caps together.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

or like drinking some pineapple juice and swallowing cum??
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by mcguigs38

I was thinking that in addition to sno-caps and popcorn, Wise potato chips and Hershey's chocolate are good together too!!

But you fucked that all up!!

* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 12
I've heard of people putting Milkduds on popcorn at the theater. As a matter of fact, I think a theater in Chicago offers Milkduds as a popcorn topping.
If you don't get fat living in Chicago, you're not living in Chicago right. In one of the neighborhood I lived at, there was a corner snack shop called Laurie's, or something like that, my wife and I called it "The Sheik's." They served Gyros, hotdogs, burgers, and pizzapuffs and all that great tasting garbage you can get anywhere in Chicago. But The Sheik would encourage his customers to eat it all in different combinations. The Chicago style hotdog, with a pizza puff where the dog would be, and the cheesburger topped with gyro meat were big sellers. GREAT drunk and hangover food. I'm guessing that only about 25% of his customers were sober when they went there.

**edited so it only says "Chicago" 800 times instead of 1200 times. By the way, have I ever mentioned that I used to live in Chicago?**
* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 12
Also, the Sheik was a top class fry cook, if Iron Chef ever has fry cooks on it, he would rule the show.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by mcguigs38

ive never tried that.... but im down to try it :P
Lvl 12
I have some time free later.
And snacks will be served as well.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by 4tookerplace

I have some time free later.
And snacks will be served as well.

ZING!
Lvl 12
I know!
It was totally clever how I spun that!
Vegemite on toast bitch suck it up
Lvl 12
Isn't toast what you're supposed to eat vegemite on?
Lvl 10
Tuna Fish on Wheat, dipped in bean and ham soup.
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by rocknthefreeworld

Peanut Butter and Ham sandwiches. Best thing EVER!

I used to love peanut butter and bologna when I was a kid, but my tastes have changed a lot since and i'm not sure I could handle that anymore.
  • Goto: