Score: 3.33 Votes: 3
rate this

Obama vs The Cambridge Cop

Starter: wohali Posted: 14 years ago Views: 1.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 24
I've had one encounter with the police, and it went quite well. I had no problems with him, he had no problems with me. He was just doing his job, and I was breaking the law. Not, as we were having our interaction, but, you know, before that. I bet if I was breaking the law as we were having our interaction, things might have been different.

"Sir, I just wanted to let you kno-WTF is that?!"
"Oh, this? This is just my DVD player."
"DVD Player? Sir, that is prostitute."
"Aww... you saw that, huh? Well... you want in, brah?"
"..."
"She's prolly down with the team games."
[Jail]

But seriously, everyone in that situation reacted poorly, and I think that Obama had absolutely no real reason to comment on the event.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by paradise_50

Wrong...all wrong...now the tapes are out of the 911 call...and the tape is out of the cop talking on his radio...no yelling occurred by Professor Gates...the cop had his drivers license, not his university ID...and the cops written report is also out.

Funny thing...the cop lied. Now don't that just piss you Fux Noise watchers off?

Notice that I said I went by the police report and other info available. What about that says that I got my info from Fox News? Nothing. The info from Fox, CNN, and ABC was all the same in case you only get your news from one place.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by brownell

I'd like to ask the people who've had numerous bad encounters with the police how many times they think an average person has any sort of encounter with the police in their lifetime?

Irrelevant.
Lvl 8
Would Gates have been arrested if he were white ? I doubt it . Cops are the largest street gang in America and have been given free reign to work without thought to the constitution since GW and his self created 9/11 incident .
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Irrelevant.

Really? Because I'd wager good money that most people never have a "bad encounter" with the police, and also that that those who have had multiple bad encounters with the police were probably something less than innocent in the majority of them.

But you're probably right, the number of times you have a bad experiences with a person or a group of people probably doesn't have any effect on your general opinion of that person or group of people.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by rocketman50

Would Gates have been arrested if he were white ? I doubt it . Cops are the largest street gang in America and have been given free reign to work without thought to the constitution since GW and his self created 9/11 incident .

Yeah, me either. That whole public disturbance / obstruction of justice thingie was just created by racist cops so they could randomly arrest black people. Bastards
  • Goto: